More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Suqer Suqer

How or why is the possession happening?

Crazy scientist invention gone wrong

Max was a brilliant inventor or, at least, he thought he was. Other people didn't think the same, they thought of him as nothing more than a crazy youth affected by delusions of grandeur. But Max didn't care, he knew they were wrong and that, one day, one of his machines would work and he'd show them how wrong they were to treat him like a brat!

And he hoped that day would be today as he worked in his basement at his last machine, the Though Transfer! A cool name for a cool machine, one capable of transferring its user's thoughts to someone else. A machine that will make modern means of communication obsolete! If it'll work, that's it. But Max was sure it would work, after all, he's a genius.

"I only need to connect this last transistor aaaannnd DONE! It's complete!" he shouted while getting up from his crouched position, his hands on his hips and a huge smile on his face.

He ran towards the computer and started to type on it "Now I only need to find a suitable target to use it on, the machine is not powerful enough to send long-distance messages so I need someone near. Who should I use it on?".

He questioned himself, and then remembered his neighbor John and his family.

Who does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)