More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What do you do?

Crawl inside.

It isn't a passage at all. Immediately, it ends, and you realize that all three of you have crammed yourselves into a small cubby hole possibly meant for storage, not escape. The first girl is squished up against the back, while you awkwardly rest partially squished by the robed woman. Her huge, round chest feels like the perfect set of pillows as it pushes up against your chin. They engulf your face, all while one of her slender legs presses up against your ground. Thankfully, you can still breath, albeit barely. Your eyes dart to the right to see the other girl's chest directly beside you as well. While they may not be as large, the sports bra pushes them up even more.

But then it shuts, leaving you in darkness.

"Shh," says the shorter one.

You hear people walking around just beyond the secret doorway. They murmur among each other, mostly about trying to find the source of the noise, and other people calling the first man an idiot.

If this is a dream, let it be a dream. If this is how I die, it isn't so bad.... Maybe I'm already in heaven.

While you enjoy the position, you notice the sounds of people dispersing, follows by a single set of footsteps nearing your position. To stay as silent as possible, you hold your breath. It sounds like whoever is there, they're right outside of the door.

"Nothing more here," comes the voice of a man. It's deep. "I can not believe this one considered himself a Demon King. Ridiculous. Though what they were working to achieve here is far from ridiculous. With all of their notes, we are even closer to achieving our goal. Imagine it. Somebody from another world, open to be shaped however we so desire. Our experiments are only just beginning. Enough gloating for now. Everybody, let us leave this place. We have much to do."

Another world? It couldn't be. I mean, one way or another, this isn't Earth. I've certainly never seen outfits like these that's for sure. Meanwhile, I'm just wearing some black jeans and an old green t-shirt. Maybe I'm the one that looks weird to them.

After another few moments, you feel the body of one girl crawl over you and nudge the secret door back open. One by one, you spill out like an opened can of sardines, and you take a deep breath in.

The taller woman adjusts her hat as she stands. Her face is one of sadness. "I deeply apologize. You must be incredibly lost and confused. Alone. Our previous lord was not kind, though it seems that his evil reign has come to an end. It is only us now." When she bows, you wonder for a moment if she'll spill right out of her robe.

Yeah she has to be an elf. What a fantasy! She speaks so politely too. It's exactly how I'd expect an elf to speak, all mystical and kind. But wow. If this is another world, it's certainly different than mine. It's like an isekai. Wait, does that mean I'm fated to defeat some kind of dark lord?

"My name's Yiiv," says the other. She plants her hands on her hips. "I was an artificer here, but I wasn't exactly a fan of what our lord was doing. The thing is, once you start working here, you can't exactly leave."

"Indeed," the elf responds. "But where are my manners? I apologize. My name is Sabariel Lithvir."

"Ms. Lithvir here is quite the capable mage. We were in this thing together."

"I'm Todd Hayes," you say. "So where am I?"

Lithvir taps herself on the head. "Ah. Of course, Mr. Hayes. Through much study, trial and error, we have brought you here to our world from a land far away. Welcome to Absoterra, traveller. Though I imagine you have many questions."

"Yeah! Like, what is my power?"

"Power? I do not understand."

Yiiv taps her chin. "Interesting that he'd even think to ask that. I know we were experimenting on him in hopes of using him in some way, though it turns out the humans from this other world are different than our own. They don't possess the potential for mana, and we've yet to find out if they can even receive a class from Goa. It's possible that pulling these humans is a huge waste of time, honestly. All we were able to do is teach him our language."

"... Wait, what? That can't be right. In these kinds of stories, the main character always gets some kind of powers."

"Main character, huh? That's pretty cocky."

"Sorry. I'm just a little frazzled." You take hold of the camera around your neck and stare at it deeply. If this really is another world, what do I do? It sounds like I don't even have any kind of magic abilities or anything. I think I'm starting to freak out. I just... This isn't fair. What if I die?

"That was the only thing other than your clothing that came with you," says Lithvir. "When everything happened, we took it and you, and then we hid until everything finished. You awoke shortly after."

"We really need to get going," Yiiv says with a thrust of her thumb. "Come on. We'll take the secret back exit and hope for the best."

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)