More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bullfox bullfox

What world do you want to create?

Coworkers - Signing Bonus - Accommodating

Coworkers

Any of your coworkers, from the petite intern to the senior manager. Even the CEO, should she drop by.

Signing Bonus

You are the best in your field. Unmatched, in the entire world. A golden goose for any company. You should have been wined and dined at your previous work in the big leagues. Only ever promoted and chained with contracts and obligations. So it was a surprise to your recruiter when you responded to her message. She had been contracted by a small business, after all.

Your previous company had taken you for granted. They didn't care that you had put them at the top. Your pay was a small portion of the business empire you had built. Your new company, however, is much more humble. As an up-and-comer, they have to take every advantage they can get. They have to beg, borrow, and steal.

Even fuck. It was that surprise privilege that convinced you to join. You can fuck any of your coworkers. Do any act. You can scarcely believe it, but a part of you wants to know how far you can go. It's your first day. Would the receptionist blow you while making morning coffee? Would the sweet intern let you grope her breasts while training her? Would the CEO's daughter let you pound her in the pussy? What about in the ass?

Accommodating

Everyone is aware who's the big fish in the small pond. They know what the company promised to get you to join. And they are one hundred percent on-board. You're going to make them all millionaires. What's a little ass-fucking between coworkers, after all?

Your requests will be accommodated. Your one hard rule is that you cannot make the business lose money. Don't worry about the government or PR. Legal and Marketing will take care of it—if you earn enough.

It's your first day. How do you get settled in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)