More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

Which contestant goes first?

Courtney

(Originally written by unknown)

"WHAT?!" Courtney screamed in surprise, "Where are my lawyers?!" "Sorry, Courtney, but the rules in this contest clearly state against the use of lawyers or any who study law." Blainley said.

With a huff, Courtney said, "Fine! Just tell me what my challenge is." "According to this card, your challenge is the...Barril la Muerte!" Blainley said!

"The Barrel of ?!" Courtney asked, "No! I'm not doing it!"

"Too bad, Courtney." Heather said, "You have to do what the card says."

"Just to be fair, we'll even say who wrote it!" Blainley said.

The spotlight then headed towards the person she despised the most. Gwen shivered in pure terror as Courtney learned it was she who wrote it. She growled furiously as she said, "Should have known. You steal Duncan from me. Now you want me DEAD?!!" "No!" Gwen protested, "I didn't think she would pull it out!"

Courtney's face began to turn blood red as her rage increased. Gwen's eyes shrunk as she realized how much trouble she was in. She was about to strangle Gwen on her throat until Blainely said, "Let's go. We've got a show to run here!" Courtney sighed deeply after saying, "Fine."

Before accepting her challenge, Courtney turned back to Gwen and said, "If I survive my challenge in one piece, the pain I'll inflict on you will make it look like a tickle." Gwen gulped nervously as Courtney turned away. "You really are the new Heather, aren't you?" Heather smirked at Gwen.

"Okay. Open it up." Courtney said. With a quick removal of its lid, the barrel emitted a terrible odor. "Ugh! That's foul!" Courtney said. But it wasn't the odor that made her gasp. From inside the barrel came three giant hands! Courtney tired to fight back, but her strength was no match for the hands!

She screamed as she dragged inside the barrel! All that came from the barrel was a bubble or two. Inside the barrel, Courtney soon began to...

(Editor's Note: You're welcome to post an alternative opening if this original one isn't to your liking)

What happens to Courtney

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)