More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

Who is our protagonist?

Courtney, a woman waking up to a 200 pound body with a foot-long erection

Courtney moaned softly as she stretched, rising herself to barely awake to fully conscious. She felt good, last night had been so much fun. Why was it fun though? That she couldn’t remember, only the fun and the good feelings and good vibes. She felt good. She felt… soft? She had soft skin but this was more. Had her skin gotten softer? No, she was softer!

“Whoa! I’d always wondered what it was like to be fat.” She thought to herself, her hands running over herself, feeling a round belly, sizeable hips and thighs, and then her boobs. “These are finally nice and fat, hehe” she giggled, squeezing them. She was yet again surprised as she felt milk suddenly trickle out. She squeezed them again and watched as more milk came out. She confirmed this was happening by squeezing out even more milk. “Whoa, kinky.” she smiled to herself.

Then, watching milk dribble down her tits in small white rivulets, she felt something new. She felt something move between her legs. She felt it pulse and move and rise up. It was part of her. She looked over her large breasts and saw it. A dick. It was connected to her. It was still getting bigger. It was already bigger than any she had seen before! How much bigger could it get? SHe cooed as it finished growing at about a foot long. She grabbed it with both hands and moaned loudly, feeling it pulse and throb with pleasure. Her lower hand moved down, feeling a pair of balls, each big enough to fill her hand.

“V~very k-kinky” she stammered to herself as she started to jerk herself, squeezing gently at first but slowly getting firmer as she feels her trickle of milk grow more steady on her chest. Everything felt so good. Her skin, her boobs, her mouth, her cock, her balls. She felt something else new. She immediately knew what it was. An orgasm building to edge. The dull pleasure built up in her balls before zapping up to her tip. Her hands played with the pulsing tip as thick cum started erupting straight up and out of it, milk spraying from her nipples. She milked her new cock, letting the cum rain down and dribble onto her, not caring for the mess she made on herself or the bed. After a few minutes and thoroughly coating herself and the bed it ended, milk and cum covering most of her front. She faintly recalled seeing a shower through the bathroom door as she drifted back to blissful sleep.

What happens to Courtney next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)