More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BigZDE BigZDE

What happens to Courtney next?

She wakes up later, incredibly hungry

Courtney awoke for the second time that morning, this time her stomach was grumbling. Her mind was still in a haze from the intense orgasm she had in conjunction with being sleepy. She stretched and, ugh, she felt icky. She was covered in something.

Oh yea, her own cum.

She kinda liked it.

Courtney sat up, enjoying the feeling of her thighs and belly squishing against her hardening cock. She thought it must be insatiable, but she had only been aware of it for maybe ten minutes total so far. Her stomach growled again. She got up off the bed and shakily stood on her feet, taking a few shaky steps to readjust how wide her stance needed to be.

"Those certainly take up a lot of room..." she cupped her large balls, gently letting them slap against her thighs. She looked at herself for a moment. She grabbed a blanket from the bed and held it around herself like a cloak, hard cock pressing forward against it. "How do guys deal with these things..." Courtney grumbled as she exited the room. She didn't give a second thought about waltzing into the kitchen, ignoring any other people laying around and still sleeping. She pulled a pizza box out and set it on the island, she went to step close to it, and moaned as her dick hit it first. "Gets in the way, ugh." She was starting to like this thing less and less. She tilted her hips up and let her cock slide up against the island so she could reach a slice of pizza. "Still fun to play with, I guess." she mused, rubbing the tip with her free hand.

"Hey!" a soft feminine voice called, Courtney looked up, "Remember me?" She asked, tilting her head slightly, still smiling. Courtney looked her over. She had brunette hair and a cute face, her lips made him feel a certain way. Her eyes drifted down slowly, still trying to remember her. Her eyes went wide as he reached her chest. Her breasts swelled out, larger than her head. A grey shirt tried to cover them, large nipples were surrounded by dark areas, and she was showing some very generous under boob. Below that, a soft belly pushed over her short shorts slightly. Her shorts were very strained, her labia and clitoris seemed larger than normal. Shorts pulled wide by her hips and you assumed her ass, while her thighs spilled from the bottom, incredibly thick. Courtney's eyes lingered on her boobs again, white droplets dripping from the tips now. Finally, her eyes came back up to the other woman's amber eyes.

"Angela, right?" Courtney said, "Want some pizza?"

"Yea, woke up really hungry." Angela replied

"When did you start lactating?" Courtney asked her

"Last night. When did you? And when did you get a cock?"" Angela replied, eyeing Courtney's member greedily

"I woke up with it, came all over myself, went back to sleep, now I'm here." Courtney finished her slice and started another

"Wanna know what a blowjob feels like? Or something, after we get done eating." Angela asked, then awkwardly backtracked. She picked up a couple slices of pizza and then stuffed them into her mouth

"Yea." Courtney smirked, "But I'm pretty hungry so we'll see."

What happens as they eat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)