More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Character Are You? (Name, Race, Level, and Class In Chapter Title: All Else In Chapter Body...)

Countess Constance Endermire; Aasimar; Ranger 6/Horizon Walker 2

Your arms once bore the shame of a Bar-Sinister... They do so no longer.

You were a landless knight, wandering the world in search of your place in it, the bastard child of two lonely Aasimar and a winter spent snowed in to a cabin along the northern border.

She was the child of a duke, her father's delight, he was a wandering minstrel, without even a surname to his credit for he had been a foundling. Your mother's position afforded you the status of noble woman, but nothing more, for you were a bastard: when you were born she went to a nunnery at your grandfather's great importance, while you were spirited away by your father for a life on the road. You learned much from his songs, many of them sad, for he had lost his True Love: woods lore, animal ken, swords-woman-ship, and much besides. Thanks to your heavenly bloodline and kindly if rootless upbringing you gained a sunny disposition and an intense wanderlust. In time your father settled in a community of elves, and there you learned the magic of the wilds and how to work as part of a team.


At 61 you left the halls of the elves and traveled to your mother's monastery with a band of adventurers hired on credit to find why there had been no reply to your fathers letters, even those chaste as the driven snow. What you found within was a horror: a temple to Sarenrae converted to the worship of Asmodeus and the woman sent there to be nuns used as prostitutes: a never ending cycle of and ...

You rescued all who could be saved and burned the temple to the ground to cleanse the taint: then set about finding out who all had known about this and bringing them to justice. It took 15 years, and you crisscrossed the entire kingdom a dozen times in the course of it, but by the end your grandfather's head had been struck off for what he did to his daughter and a dozen other noble families were either in chains or also sent to the Guillotine for their own involvements.


That was cold comfort to you and your father. Your mother had died withing 2 days of arriving at the convent, sacrificed to a demon. You were despondent for months, thinking her very soul consumed and that you could not see her again even in ... That was until an old wizard, mighty in the halls of the Order of the Open Hand, convinced you to become a research subject for a new spell he had developed. A pint of your blood was siphoned and all the remains from the mass grave where you had reburied the many skeletons from the corrupted convent tested with it: under his new spell those that were your mother's turned blue when your blood touched them and then, with a combination of other magic, over the course of 8 months restored her to life!

You see, the wizard had heard of your case, and done a lot of digging, discovering that your mother's soul had not been consumed, it was housed in a treasury deep in the Abyss, and he went and got it back...

The price he demanded for this was rather unusual: he had a son, Arminius Endermire; also a wizard, though of considerably less accomplishment for he was only 35 years of age, and Arminius had not found a wife for, while he was confident enough when in the company of only menfolk, he was terminally shy around attractive women. His father, ever willing to give his son all aid which it was practical and in his long term interests to do so, asked you to call upon his son's tower on the north border and tarry there a while, seeing if you could find it in you to love him and be his bride. If you could not, he understood, for to be a wizard's wife when you were not one yourself was a hard thing: but if so you would owe Magus Endermire the Elder 10,000GP for his efforts on your behalf already given...


You went to Minas-A-Mathrion, his son's tower, and found Arminius quite a good host, but as his father had warned unutterably shy. Yet, he was not rude. He said little, and hid from you whenever he could do so without breaking propriety, but you could tell he found you attractive, and shortly realized that part of his shyness was he was still a virgin and flirting with forty.


The winter came, and with it you, like your mother before you, were trapped in the tower with a man you wished to 'Know' in the liturgical sense. (And his hideously ugly but fiendishly intelligent Half-Orc apprentice.) "Boulder" slowly convinced you that your best bet to truly get to know Magus Endermire the Younger was to make 'a certain sacrifice', and thus break the mental block that kept him from speaking to you freely. With her help you snuck into his room one morning before he rose, stripped naked, and were about to pull back the sheets when he suddenly came awake.


He cowered from your strong and feminine form but you played the hunting tigress and stalked forward until he was backed into a corner. "I know you want me," you said, pointing to the bulge in the sheets from his rock hard erection, "I want you too, so let's drop the pretense that we are indifferent and come together as we should." You declared, and whipped the sheets away. Revealed was his respectable seven inch manhood which you climbed on top of it as he looked at you with a mix of intense fear and naked lust, then slowly, letting your virgin pussy accept his rod a bit at a time, lowered yourself down onto his cock and fucked him long and slow.

When at last you both came, there was a total transformation of his features, he went at once from shy frightened nebish to randy aggressive silver-back patriarch in mood and behavior and even though his cock should have gone soft fucked you all over again with energy and vigor. You came over and over again, your brain practically turning to mush so intense were the waves of orgasm after orgasm crashing through it, and at last when you could endure no more you pushed him off you, flipped him over and laid kisses down his neck from the nape of his hair to the ends of his shoulder blades while you pinned him to the bed.

Only then did he speak, his voice not at all shy or diffident this time, "I understand that the sensation may have become too intense to be fully pleasurable Constance, but your pressing my erect penis into the mattress is rather painful and I think that for all the orgasms I gave you it would only be fair if you let me up and sucked or stroked me to climax so I won't develop priapism."

You were utterly taken aback, where was the shy and courteous man you had come to know over the past five months, but you saw the merits of his words and so let him up. "Who are you and what have you done with Arminius Endermire?" You asked, and he merely smiled.

"You have just finally met the REAL Arminius Endermire, and if you suck me off I will explain why you hadn't up till now," he said with a vulpine grin.

Apparently he knew you well enough to know that a riddle like this would drive you crazy, so you set about sucking him off. Being a virgin, you didn't realize how hard it was to do some of the things you had heard your adventuring companions talk about for the past 15 years, and so tried to deep throat him right out of the gate.

You gagged so hard you almost puked.

He pulled your head back and looked into your eyes. "Try something a little bit less difficult at first? Just lick my penis with your tongue while keeping the tip in your mouth and I will orgasm soon enough, I assure you. If you don't think that will be fast enough use your hands to stroke my shaft and balls, that will help," he explained and you fitted deeds to his words.

Less than a minute later a flood of tangy, sticky, salty, slimy, proteiny jizz filled your mouth and you just had to keep gulping over and over or drown! When he let go of your head and you stopped coughing he explained.

"When I was a year old I was stolen by an agent of the queen of the Unsieligh Court, but my mother tricked the fae they sent to take my place into revealing his fey nature and so they had to give me back. However, the Queen of Air and Darkness cursed me with a powerful magic, one my parents could not detect nor defeat, that until I was first bedded by a woman under no kind of magical influence I would be so terminally shy and awkward around any woman who I would be willing to lie with that I would never be able to convince them to bed me: and if I ever attempted to reveal this fact to anyone I would be struck deaf, dumb, blind, and unable to control any part of my body so that I could never speak, nor write, nor even blink to tell what had been done. You have now broken that curse, and that means I am now once again my true self, even in your presence, a face I have until now only been able to show to men, or women so hideous that I have less than no inclination to bed them, like my poor student Boulder," Arminius explained. "I had despaired of ever breaking the curse, but now you have done it against all odds," he said with a smile and reached for your tenderly, but you recoiled.

"I don't know what to say here, I had thought I was willing to be the wife of the you I thought I knew, but it seems I didn't know the real you at all! I need some time to think, please understand," you declared, and fled.


You didn't see him again until the next morning at breakfast and all he said, other than the usual such as 'pass the salt' was "You have at least until the spring thaw to make your decision, it would be unsafe for you to try to head back to the nearest village until then."

You knew he was right, and decided to give love time to grow if it was going to do so.


Grow it did, for though he was no longer shy and diffident he was just as conscientious, courteous, and polite as he had been before, while that awkward shyness had been your one problem with him before: so by the time the snows thawed love was in full bloom and you were wedded on midsummer day of that year.

The honeymoon lasted for three months, then the cracks in your relationship started to appear. He was a home body, you a wanderer; he had students to teach, several of them now, you had people clamoring for your aid; he was True Neutral, you were Lawful/Good: but you talked it out and found a way things could work. From early spring to mid fall, you wandered the kingdom righting wrongs and he let you be: except casting 'Sending' to check on you each Evening, then the occasional Scrying + Teleport "booty call" if you told him you were yearning for his touch in your reply. When the snow started falling in the northern marches however you would come 'home' as you started to think of it, and be with him and his students through the winter, the mistress of the tower and his lovely lady wife.

After a few years of this children entered the picture, and you called on your parents to help. You erected and moved into a house in the village nearest his tower, and kept your old arrangement, save that he would teleport into town each afternoon promptly at four bells and leave by the same means in the evening around ten bells, to be with the children. The children were all humans, like their father, the light of the heavens did not flow strongly enough in their veins to manifest as Aasimar, but that was OK, because it was only 21 years before your two daughters and a son were grown and you were able to go back to wandering.


You didn't go back to it long, two summers of seeing the sights and vanquishing evil ended with you being summoned to the capitol. The families you had caused to have their patriarchs and matriarchs beheaded or imprisoned so many years ago were not gone, and in many cases not forgiving either. When the Queen had poled her councilors for lists of names for the granting the rank of Count or Countess of Ambuscade County you can guess who's name had ended up topping many's the list of those submitted. The queen's wish is her comand to any member of the noblity, so you, as a Knight, could not refuse her request to take up the mantle of Countess. Thus it is that you find yourself on the border of Ambuscade County with your husband and children in tow, and getting ready for what may be the hardest task of your life: plunging deep beneath the earth in search of the Tree of Life...


However, before we get to that we need to know a bit about your children...

What are your three children like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)