More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Which Character Are You? (Name, Race, Level, and Class In Chapter Title: All Else In Chapter Body...)

Count-Mage Alexander Fitzroy; Human; Wizard 5

You are a Wizard. long years of study and training are behind you, and you are just begun your period as journeyman. This sudden promotion to the rank of Count is a wrinkle you were not expecting, but you welcome it none the less. Though it is frowned on by the Orders of Wizardry to hold noble rank you have always desired to be your own man, not beholden to the whims of some lord. Now you have the chance to live that dream, and you are looking forward to achieving success.

You are 30 years old, roughly 6 feet tall, have long dark brown hair, hazel eyes, a strong nose, broad lips, and a full beard and mustache; your penis is 8.5 inches long, and you are not a weakling for all that your real power is in your knowledge and intellect. You dress in the traditional robes of a Journeyman, blue and embroidered with arcane sigils, including your personal rune right across your chest and back. You carry a heavy backpack on your shoulders containing your spell-books, ink, pens, and other needful things, and march with the aid of a quarterstaff which is made from Dark Wood and enchanted with a number of minor powers such as the ability to clean dirty clothes with a touch thrice per day and fire a Levin Bolt once each turning of the world. You wear a broad brimmed pointy blue cloth hat, also embroidered with arcane sigils, and like your robe enchanted to turn blades and arrows.


Before we continue you must answer five questions:

Are you a virgin?

Are you: single, engaged, married, widowed, divorced, "dateing", or in a more unusual relationship?

What Order of Wizardry are you part of?
[School Specialization and Restricted School(s)]

What is your familiar?

Where are you at the start of the story?

What are your answers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)