More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rush99999 rush99999

Who (and what) are you?

Cotton, Female Beastkin Usagi

As she returned to consciousness, the first thing to enter Cotton's awareness was a familiar soreness between her legs. It felt as if someone had been plowing her recently. Fortunately, Cotton didn't feel like she had been impregnated by whoever had decided to use her. She couldn't quite recall how she knew what these feelings meant though. In fact, Cotton couldn't quite recall much about herself. This realization caused Cotton to start panicking. Who was she? What was she doing in this forest? Why was she naked? These and many other questions whizzed about her mind as she looked around, searching in vain for something that could provide answers.

Eventually, Cotton managed to take a breath and relax. She couldn't recall much about herself but she could recall a few bit and pieces, so she figured she'd start from there. Her name was Cotton. She was a Beastkin Usagi, a subspecies of Beastkin with rabbit features that tended to live very rough lives. Beastkin Usagi like Cotton tended to be hunted by everyone and everything, which made being better at running than other races pretty much a necessity for survival as one. It was also believed that they were luckier and better at impregnating or being impregnated than other races were, the females and futas always birthing at least triplets. On top of that, Beastkin Usagi were adept survivalists and were just as capable of speaking with animals as other Beastkin were.

Cotton herself was above average in terms of survival skill, speed, and luck, and was decidedly average when it came to things such as fertility, vitality, vigor, and how much she could get done in a certain amount of time. In every other skill she could think of, Cotton was firmly below average, possessing only a small amount of knowhow from experiences she could not recall. This statistical balance, particularly the abundance of skill in fleeing and the complete lack thereof in fighting or any other physical attribute save for vitality and vigor, lends itself quite nicely to Cotton's skittish and fearful personality.

A lifetime of running from almost everyone and everything for fear of being eaten, , or worse had left Cotton a near perpetually nervous coward prone to jumping at the slightest unusual sight or sound. Such at the sound of someone sobbing nearby. After recovering from the shock and convincing herself that it probably wasn't anything dangerous enough to warrant tiring herself out by sprinting away (yet), Cotton's more curious side surfaced and compelled her to investigate.

A short distance away, Cotton found the source of the sobbing. A lone moth girl was sitting on a large mushroom, holding her barely swollen belly. Seeing the moth girl in such a state caused a feeling of pity to well up inside of Cotton. She didn't know what had happened to the moth girl, but it had clearly upset her. Cotton couldn't bring herself to leave the moth girl like this. Not without trying to help in some way. So, after gathering up her courage, Cotton moved closer to the moth girl. Once she was as close as she dared to get, Cotton leaned out from behind the tree she was standing behind to hide the fact that she had no clothes and called out to the moth girl. "He-Hello there?" Cotton said nervously. "Why are you crying?"

How does the moth girl handle learning of Cotton's presence?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)