More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jerryattrick1 jerryattrick1

What happens next?

Cosmic Girl flies you to her secret lair

You look completely mesmerized by Ilana’s magical foreplay. While you could let her give you a magical handjob for hours, you could use a place more private. Suddenly the rooftop bar at your work seems like the wrong place to be with Cosmic Girl.

“Let’s get outta here,” you tell Ilana.

Ilana smiles as she releases your rock hard cock from her leather clutches and stands up to respond. You knew that’s what she was waiting for you to say.

She looks you deeply in the eyes with her brunette chiseled face.

“We can go back to my place…it’s not too far from here,” she replies.

You look down at your recently fondled erect dick and half naked body, and then back at Ilana. She can tell what you’re thinking.

“Here let me help you with that,” she says. “I guess I was so happy to see you, I may have gotten a little carried away.”

She makes a slight wave of her metallic gloved hand towards your mid-section. You watch as your pants magically float back up your legs and zip themselves back up. Your belt follows suit and straps itself back around your waist and buckles. Cosmic Girl magically dressed you without even touching you.

“Thanks,” you tell her. “I promise you I can dress myself, but it never hurts to have a little magical help from your girlfriend.”

“This isn’t the penthouse you used to have on 29th is it?”

“No this place is new. I built a new hidden lair of sorts,” Ilana tells you. “A girl can’t be too careful nowadays.”

She grins back to you.

“I can’t wait to see it,” you tell her.

With that, Cosmic Girl holds outs both arms up in the air and widens her stance. Her silver thigh high leather boots immediately lift off the rooftop ground and she begins hovering in the air. She’s instantly almost ten feet above you.

“C’mon… up you go,” she exclaims.

She points her palm and aims her telekinetic powers towards you. Your feet leave the ground and you rise up to meet her face to face.

Being in Cosmic Girl’s telekinetic clutches is a feeling you’ve felt many times before. It’s like she places you in an invisible bubble that’s at her beckon command.

Cosmic Girl’s strength and control of her magic give you both a feeling of comfort and helplessness at the same time. Her mastery of moving objects and people with her mind is still unfathomable to you. Although you’re now twenty feet above the rooftop below, your position is completely stable. It feels like you’re standing completely still, while the wind and world move around you.

You both start moving up and south, flying high above the New York City skyline. Floating fantastically between the caverns of skyscrapers. Hovering next to you is your dream girl, a beauty unlike you ever imagined. Her sexy leather superhero costume gleams off the color lights of the city. Despite how scared you should be, you’re still rock hard from how hot she looks.

Not only hot, but Cosmic Girl also makes flying both of you look effortless. She exudes the same look of confidence no matter whether she’s walking or flying. She looks over at you floating besides you and winks with a smile. She seems happy to have found you and reconnected again. Not to mention, she’s happy to be in control of the situation.

“We’re almost there,” she telepathically tells you.

She looks up ahead at a tall skyscraper you’re both approaching. It’s a modern day millennium type of building all glass and steel.

As you approach closer she begins to lower both of you towards a rooftop patio of what appears to be the penthouse of the building.

Your feet are now only ten feet from the concrete patio floor and you begin to prepare your legs for what could be a rough landing.

Just as you think you’ll land, Cosmic Girl waves her hands, and the tall glass patio doors telekinetically slide open. She levitates both of you inside the loft apartment.

Once inside the living room she lowers you down to the ground softly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)