More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsa Whatsa

How Mal lose all of her clothes?

Coronation

It was going to be a day for the history books. Mal was going to be the second queen in the history of Auradon. She was already married to the king, Ben. But today was the official ceremony. Mal walked out of the bathroom, clad in only a simple towel, prepared to be dressed by her consorts in a beautiful royal gown. Instead, her friend Evie ran nervously at the undressed queen-to-be, grabbing her upper arms.

"Mal, I'll need to tell you this, but promise you won't freak out."

"Calm down, Evie. Just tell me what is going on?"

"Your dress, it's... it's completely gnawed."

"IT'S WHAT?!" Evie took a step back, startled by Mal's shouting. "Just, how?!"

"Apparently, Dude couldn't help himself. Said the gown looked 'delicious' or something. When we found him, there was nothing left!"

Mal groaned in dismay. "Aaugh, I 'm gonna neuter that dog when I find him. What do we do?"

"Well, there is good news, and bad news. The good news is that we found a tailor who can make a new dress in time."

"Really, in such a short time frame? Impressive. Who is it?"

"You see, that's the bad news. It's..."

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)