More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dontknow1122 dontknow1122

Which Body Chaos competition is up?

Control Cage Fights

The Control Cage Fights (or CCF) was a brand new event implemented in the Body Chaos competition, or at least legally. In all the fun and good will you could find in the BCR, this was a distinctively wilder and more thrilling event.

This sport has since then become a huge part of the event. The concept is simple, two participants form a team, composed of an Ally that leaves control of their body to their partner, through mind control, fusion, conjoinment or even possession. The team then has to walk in the ring and fight another team. The victory is given to the pair that pins down the other for 3 seconds with submission holds, magic and different martial arts techniques but no attack that could cause pain to the opponent is allowed, resulting in a penalty. There are also a few other ways of winning. For example, if the lifeform currently inhabiting the Ally loses control of the body, they are eliminated. Finally, if one team manages to take over the other or control it, that team wins.

To keep the spirit of the BCR, at the end of a fight, the winning team could decide to break up and use the losing team as new partners. The two new teams would then have a rematch to decide who advances in the competition. The Ally doesn't have much say in that but the opposing controller can always refuse, but why would they turn down such a chance?

Due to these rules, various types of teams have been made, as long as they could win one way or another. We have even seen a team composed of a Holstaur controlling a human mage who were planning to use the humans powers to easily take control of their opponents. Sadly enough, they were eliminated on the first team, by a satyr fused with a slime that managed to pin them down in a matter of minutes. Teams are usually composed of two friends or partners but there are also BCR provided Allies for anybody wanting to join.

Many contestants usually have knowledge of hand to hand combat or advanced magic, making even the most frail of a possessers a top notch fighter once in their Ally. A perfect example would be the current champions, Salvy Rock, a Specter, currently owner of an Aikido dojo and her Ally Primera Gordon, a muscular yet kind hearted Polymelian, a blue skinned humanoid with 4 arms and 3 fingers on each of her hands. For almost 5 year, this pair have proved themselves to be the perfect team, even establishing the cage fight time record of 15 seconds.

For a long time, this event was an underground tournament mostly organized by gangs and mob bosses. It was illegal for a long time due to its very brutal aspect, since physical harm was allowed back then and the fact that not all participants were willing to be in the tournament. In fact, many of them were to, because of debts, threats or even in some cases. Furthermore, the winner was given the right to keep a body after the tournament if they made enough of an impact on the crowd. But now that the sport was legalized, that horrible aspect of it has since then disappeared, people now participating for the fame, money or thrill in a safe environment. However, gangs are still quite present at events and many criminals tend to participate with fake names.

The CCF usually is organized in a very chaotic manner, there was no set number of participants, the match ups were decided on the jury's whim and fights could go for as long as 3 hours. The CCF even had a Royal Rumble event, with an undetermined amount of teams thrown into a bigger cage. Despite the chaos of all this, people were always excited to find out who would be the new CCF champion!

(Authors note: This is one of my first texts and I'm planning to contribute more to this story, so please give me critics so I can do my best!)

Who will be trying their luck this year?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)