More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gps19767 gps19767

Where do you go?

Continue north.

After thinking for a few moments you shrug to yourself and decide to keep going the way you were headed, when it gets dark you can always find a nice quiet spot off the road to spend the night, it wouldn't be first time you spent the night "under the stars." as your mother used to say.

After you pass by the crossroads you continue on for about another hour, now the sun is almost down and you are looking for likely spots where you can sleep that are hidden but near the road. Then you come over a hill and see a small bridge over a river.

Perfect, you think to yourself, I can sleep up under one end and as an added bonus I can wash myself before I go to sleep.

This last thought makes you happy and brings a smile to your face as it's been awhile since you could last wash your whole body and your woman enough to admit to yourself that you're starting to smell a little rank.

As you make your way of the road and down one side of the bridge however, you hear splashing and movement under it in the water.

"Shit." you think, you were really looking forward to that dip in the river and you have no ideal what could be under there or how many of them are here.

However after staying still a few moment just listening to the movement and noise you decide that whatever it is there's just one of it and it's most likely a human, well at least humanoid you quickly add to yourself with a shudder.

What ever it is you decide that you can probably dispatch it with little problem if it come to that, but if it's a person a little company might not be unwelcome provided that their not completely insane.

Your decision made you bring up your AR-10 to your shoulder after you quickly exchange the telescopic sight on it's top rail for a conventional iron sight. Carefully choosing where you place you feet on the slope you clear the side of the bridge till you have your sights on the figure washing themselves in the water. Close to this edge they are completely unaware of your presence as you study them for a few seconds.

It's a girl you see as you continue to look down you sights at them. They're quite a bit smaller that you, you first assess, but then again which girl isn't? But this girl is positively tiny you think, she must only be about 5' tall if that. As she continues to bath unaware of you, you further study her. She has short dark red hair, though how dark you can't tell what with it being wet and the twilight of the fading day. Her skin is well tanned on her arms, neck and head but the rest of her body that doesn't seem to see much direct sunlight is extremely pale and you find yourself idly wondering if she has the freckles that are common among redheads. Her body itself has a taunt leanness to it, you can see the outline of her ribs as you catch her in profile, and when she turns slightly to one side you catch a glimpse of side boob. Like the rest of her, her boobs are small maybe B-cups but most likely A's you think. Your mother taught you how to judge boob sizes too. Though you're not quite sure why, size to you seems pretty irrelevant, to you a boob is a boob is a boob.

Scanning the ground near the river you see her stuff piled close to this sides edge. She has a backpack over which she has laid her clothes and her shoes are beside it, furthermore you see a compact automatic rifle leaned against her pack, a Kalashnikov variant you guess seeing that distinctive "AK" shape.

As you watch her bathe you feel a aching in you loins, its been a while since you've been with a girl and this little thing is setting you off, both sides of you.

with the urges from both your sexes driving you on you make your move and head down the embankment to the river.

What do you do with the girl.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)