More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gps19767 gps19767

What do you do with the girl.

You sneak up on her.

As you make your way towards the bathing girl she's still completely unaware of your presence.

"Not good, girl." you think to yourself about her obliviousness.

As you get to her things you sit down on top of her backpack with her clothes underneath your ample ass.

You then pick up her gun and inspect it, finding that it's actually a Saiga Automatic shotgun and not the AK you originally though.

"Girl does have a nice gun though." you think as you look it over. It does have a lot of nice mods on it, short barrel, drum mag, folding skeleton stock and a flashlight attached to it on one of the rails along it's length. It also has the setup for holographic sights but a quick check tells you they don't work. You also see a couple other of the mags clipped to the side of her pack, also she has a sheathed knife laying on the ground.

After looking over her gun you decide to make your self know to her.

Hitting the release for the magazine you let it drop into your hand.

As you expected the noise alerted the girl to you, and you laugh as she unbalances trying to spin around to face you to fast, going down awkwardly under the water with a loud splash.

Still laughing at her predicament you see her come back up and, brushing the wet strands of her hair out of her face, stands up trying to cover her boobs and privates with her hand as she looks at you warily.

You continue to chuckle at her savoring the look on her face. She's completely at you mercy and you both Know it, it tells you.

"you have a nice gun here." You tell her looking down at it, completely ignoring her. "Saiga 12 gauge?" you continue, flipping it over in your hand.

"Y-yes?." she responds uncertainly, clearly confused and unsure where you are going with the question.

"What is this 30-rounds?" you continue to question her, holding up the drum for her to see.

"Fi-fifty" she responds nervously, unsure of you intents.

"Yes, it's a very nice gun, well maintained and cared for I can tell, a persons weapon says a lot about them in my experience." you say looking up at her for the first time since you revealed yourself and flashing her a big smile.

"on the outside, this one tells me about a girl who is cautious and smart enough to take good care of the things that her life may depend on." you tell her "Yet I catch you literally bare-assed naked and you had no clue I was there, why is that? It's not very cautious or smart is it?" you ask her.

"N-no" she simply responds with the same nervous stutter as before.

"No it isn't." you confirm to her as you stand up "You need to be a lot more carful, girl." you chide her.

"But for now why don't you come out of there, you must be getting cold." you tell her as you walk over to the rivers edge, holding her gun by it's top in one hand.

Nodding slightly at you she slowly makes her way to the shore, trying to keep herself covered all the while, which slightly amuses you.

"You know we're both girls, I'm sure your junk is like any other girls I've seen." you tell her as she reaches the bank and pauses, not sure how to climb up without exposing herself.

"I guess you're right." She finally concedes and drops her guard of herself to climb up out of the water.

As she does you reach down with your free hand and grab her by her shoulder and help pull her up out of the water into a standing position before you.

"Thanks." she tells you reflectively as she looks up at you.

Looking at her face you can see that she does have freckles, quite a bit of them in fact, splattering her face as well as her collar bone and on the top of her small boobs. as your eyes meet you see that hers are a bright emerald green in color. further looking down you note her wild and untrimmed wet bush, the same hue of dark red as her hair.

"So." you say, putting her gun on the ground beside you before continuing, maintaining eye contact with her and stepping into her, invading her personal space.

"What an I going to do with you?" you ask her as you stare down at her, putting both your hands on her bare, wet shoulders as she looks up at you, uncertainty in her eyes.

Yes, what are you going to do with her, or have her do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)