More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CamBlay CamBlay

Which thread to read?

Continental drift

Heather scowled as she returned to her desk, a cup filled from the office water cooler in her hand. It was just like her daddy to her to help out at the office on the last day of the summer holiday. All her friends were enjoying the sun, splayed on the grass in the park while she slaved away, mindlessly formatting company files. She looked longingly out the great glass window that made up the east wall of the office, before sliding gracefully back into her seat and unlocking her computer and returning to the client details she'd been working on.

"This is ," she thought, already distracted as she looked out the window again. Her boyfriend, Gavin, was no doubt laughing and relaxing with the rest of her friends. She smiled gently at the thought, but with it came an undeniable pang in her chest that could no longer be ignored. Tabbing swiftly over she opened her emails, setting her dad as the recipient and starting to type.

"Dear daddy, I am so fucking bored... Dear daddy, you know I love you very much and I want to learn as much about the company as I can, but..."

The wooshing noise produced when she received an email sounded, a message from her father that she eagerly opened, frowning at what it said.

"Hi pumpkin, I'm with a client who wants to meet you. Please come to my office looking as presentable as possible. Love, dad."

Heather eagerly locked her computer again, relishing the opportunity to avoid work, and rose from her chair. She strode briskly towards the lift that would take her to her fathers office. Once inside she patted down her shirt and skirt, ensuring there was no lint visible on either, before arriving at her destination with a pleasant dinging sound. She smiled at Chastity who didn't respond, distracted by having gotten herself tangled up in the phone cables, before pushing open her fathers door.

"Ah, here she is," her father said breezily, standing by the window. His guests, an older asian man and a girl about Heather's age sat on the sofa, teacups in front of them. The older man turned to look at her as she came in, Heather meeting his gaze with a beaming smile.

"A pleasure," the older man said, smiling kindly and bowing his head. The girl said nothing, facing forwards and sipping on her tea. Heather couldn't get a good look at her, taking in only her waist length black hair and an elegant back zipped up in an equally elegant blue dress, but for now the older man held her attention.

"The pleasure is all mine," she curtsied.

"Heather, this is Mr Wen and his daughter Xin," her father informed her. Mr Wen extended his hand, taking Heather's and bringing it to his lips.

"You have a very beautiful daughter," he said as he kissed Heather's hand. She curtsied again, looking at her dad for guidance. She knew how sensitive these client meetings could be, but her father nodded reassuringly at her.

"As do you Mr Wen," he said, an edge in his voice telling Heather he really meant it. She almost rolled her eyes; her father could be so obvious when he wanted to fuck someone. "I hope this isn't the last time we meet." Mr Wen released Heather's hand, turning back to Robert.

"I'm more inclined to agree to deals in the presence of a beautiful woman," Mr Wen said. His daughter continued sipping her tea, Heather rankling at her refusal to acknowledge her presence. She subtly shuffled over slightly, trying to get a better look at the girl her father was so obviously enamoured with, but Mr Wen spoke again and she stopped. "However, there are still a few details I'm not quite in agreement with you over."

"I understand your concerns," Robert nodded. "And we will address them. However, I must apologise but I'm late for my next meeting. You're staying in town?"

Mr Wen nodded. "At your hotel Mr Ravers. I find it most comfortable."

"Then we'll continue our discussions at a later date." Robert smiled. "A pleasure Mr Wen, Xin."

"The pleasure is all mine." The visitors rose, Xin finally giving Heather a look at the visage that she would take an instant dislike to. She was perfect, beautiful beyond beautiful, porcelain features hiding shyly behind the curtain of her black hair. The blue dress barely contained an impressive bust that seemed almost a carbon copy of Heather's own, tapering down into hips that betrayed an impressively large ass. She was a little more petite than Heather, and from the grace with which she moved Heather guessed a little more toned, naturally as elegant as Heather was when she tried her hardest. Her brown eyes gave nothing away as she walked past the American girl with barely a glance, Mr Wen shaking Robert's hand for the last time before following his daughter. Heather watched them leave with narrowed eyes, cursing the model-like sashay of the girls hips.

"Who were they daddy?" She said once they'd left, trying not to sound too annoyed.

"They..." Robert began imperiously. "Could be our first overseas clients. From China."

"I don't like them," Heather replied, her father raising an eyebrow at her harsh tone.

"You don't have to."

She stuck her tongue out at him, giving him a brief chuckle. It was good to be reminded that for all the growth Heather had gone through last year, she was still the same spoiled rich girl underneath.

"Do you want to go?" He asked, trying to hide a grin.

"God yes!" she replied, utterly docile once again. "Daddy, please!"

"Alright," he chuckled. "Go on, enjoy yourself." She beamed at him, already scurrying out of the office after only 2 hours of work, thoughts of how she'd spend the last day before senior year racing through her head.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)