More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by divalution divalution

Who are you?

Context & Character Summaries For Danganronpa Noobs (DR1)

Thought I'd put this here in case for whatever reason any non-Danganronpa fans want to still read this story. Unlikely, but still. This will hopefully give you enough context to be able to follow along with the story even if you're still lost in some places. This will feature information on the first game, which is the setting for the current Kyoko route, and basic summaries of the girls featured in the route, including images and all the important information like personality traits and boob size. More info will be added as needed, provided I remember. Like the rest of the story, this will contain big spoilers for the game.

The Story So Far:

Hope's Peak Academy is an illustrious Japanese school famous for scouting 'ultimate' students, high schoolers with a particularly advanced skillset in one particular field. These ultimate students are set for life when they graduate, such is the prestige of Hope's Peak. The newest class of fifteen students arrive at the school for their induction, but suddenly pass out. When they awake, they find that everyone else in the school has vanished, they are trapped inside the walls, and their every move is being monitored by security cameras. They then meet the robotic bear known as Monokuma.

Monokuma

The bear introduces himself as the 'Headmaster', and announces that the students are going to participate in a 'killing game'. They shall spend the rest of their lives inside the school, unless a student commits a and successfully gets away with it, at which point that student will be allowed to leave. Showing he was serious, Monokuma almost blows up Mondo Owada, one of the male students, when he tries to attack the bear. When we join Kyoko Kirigiri in the first chapter of this story, she and the other students have already spent three days inside the academy, trying to co-exist and find a way to escape the nightmarish situation they've been trapped in, not knowing that the outside world has been turned into a dystopian hellscape.

Character Summaries:

Kyoko Kirigiri:

Kyoko

Ultimate Talent: ???/Detective

Breast Size: C

Bio: Kyoko is an enigma when we first meet her, having forgotten her ultimate ability due to amnesia, referred to as the 'Ultimate ???'. It comes as no big surprise, however, when it is revealed later in the game that Kyoko is the Ultimate Detective, as she is extremely intelligent and analytical. She is cool and collected almost all the time, always keeping her emotions guarded and not revealing any information she does not need to. She wears gloves on her hands at all times to cover up burn scars she sustained while still an inexperienced detective.

Aoi Asahina:

Asahina

Ultimate Talent: Swimmer

Breast Size: E

Bio: Full of energy and positivity, Aoi's love of swimming is only rivalled by her love of donuts. Not the smartest in the cast, she makes up for it with enthusiasm and compassion. Asahina is easily embarrassed especially by things of a perverted nature. She is close friends (read: blatantly lesbian lovers) with Sakura Ogami, who currently does not feature in this story.

Sayaka Maizono:

Sayaka

Ultimate Talent: Idol

Breast Size: C

Bio: Kind and thoughtful, Maizono has a calming presence and positive outlook that makes her the perfect idol. She has a darker side to her, however; having sacrificed more than most will ever know in order to follow her dream and form an idol group with her friends, Sayaka will stop at nothing to keep that dream alive, willing to do whatever it takes.

Celestia Ludenberg:

Celeste

Ultimate Talent: Gambler

Breast Size: B

Bio: Known in gambling circles as the Queen of Liars, the so-called Celestia Ludenberg certainly lives up to that moniker, even her identity being a falsehood. Really named Taeko Yasuhiro, 'Celeste' has worked hard to cultivate a mysterious European gothic lolita aesthetic, and hides her true emotions behind a façade of serene calm. With a hatred of anything or anyone she sees beneath her and a mentality devoted to never losing, Celeste is morally bankrupt, willing to do anything in her power to come out on top and maintain her reputation.

Toko Fukawa:

Fukawa

Ultimate Talent: Writing Prodigy

Breast Size: B

Bio: Toko is a genius when it comes to writing romantic novels, but has no romantic experience herself, hindered by a foul attitude and an appalling sense of hygiene fuelled by bullying-induced self-loathing. A masochist who has frequent fantasies of being dominated by a 'master' figure, Fukawa's latest crush is Byakuya Togami, one of the male students, who does not currently feature in this story. Fukawa also holds a dark secret - she has dissociative identity disorder, and her second personality is the sadistic, deranged serial killer Genocider Sho (Genocide Jack in the English localisation of the games). Her and Genocider do not share memories, and personality switches are triggered whenever Fukawa sneezes or passes out from seeing blood.

Mukuro Ikusaba:

Mukuro

Ultimate Talent: Soldier

Breast Size: B

Bio: The dangerous mercenary known as Mukuro Ikusaba is participating in the killing game in secret as part of a sinister plan, disguised as the Ultimate Fashionista Junko Enoshima, her twin sister who is controlling Monokuma from behind the scenes and who Mukuro is singularly devoted to serving. Ikusaba, however, has not been made aware of her sister's sudden change to a sex-based game, nor of her own mandatory participation.

Junko Enoshima:

Junko

Ultimate Talent: Fashionista

Breast Size: F

Bio: A supermodel of global fame and popularity, Junko Enoshima is the mastermind behind Monokuma. A psychopath known as the Ultimate Despair, who gets off on other people's misery as well as her own, Junko created a cult of devoted followers to bring despair to the whole world. Having brought civilization to ruin, Junko's attention is now directed at the Hope's Peak students, forcing them to participate in the killing game. However, Enoshima is bored easily, and is prone to impulse decisions, such as randomly deciding that the students, including her own twin sister, will compete in a sex-based competition instead for her entertainment.

(Author's Note: Don't bring up the image sizing inconsistency I'm pissed off with it too lmao. I hope this was helpful if you haven't played the games, or if you have played them I hope you at least enjoyed looking at the Junko pic again. :P)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)