More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by divalution divalution

Who are you?

Kyoko Kirigiri, Ultimate ???

You awake to the sound of Monokuma's morning announcement, the robotic bear's high-pitched voice informing you enthusiastically that it is now 7am, and night-time is officially over. You've only been trapped inside Hope's Peak Academy for three days so far, but the announcements are already becoming unsettlingly routine and familiar to you. Then again, you suppose that only makes sense. Your memories of your time before arriving at the school are hazy at best and non-existent at worst; you have no recollection of what your Ultimate Talent is, even. The things you can recollect are more like mantras rather than true memories: 'Guard your emotions', 'Do not reveal your hands', 'Observe, analyse, deduct'. It is these words that have kept you sane during the brief time you've been involved in this 'Killing School Life', as well as an unusual sense of confidence and purpose that is with you at all times, the source of which you have no idea.

You get out of bed and take some time showering and dressing for the day in your usual uniform, and are about to leave your room when you hear a frantic pounding on the door. A different person may have cowered at this during what was supposedly a life-or- game, but you are confident you can handle yourself, and open the door calmly. Sayaka Maizono and the girl who calls herself Celestia Ludenberg stand in the doorway.

"Kirigiri-san, thank goodness!" Maizono cries, her expression equal parts panic and relief, while Celeste merely nods courteously, seeming much calmer. "Something's really wrong!" the Ultimate Idol continues. "A bunch of people haven't shown up for the breakfast meeting!"

You raise an eyebrow. "That does not seem that unusual," you reply. "Perhaps they are merely sleeping in." It wasn't as if you had been given much time to get ready yourself before these two had shown up at your door, after all.

"Ishimaru-kun is one of them," says Celeste. That changes things. Kiyotaka Ishimaru, the Ultimate Moral Compass, is obsessive about punctuality, having proposed the idea of the daily breakfast meetings in the first place and harshly criticised others for not adhering to his strict schedule.

"Only the two of us and Asahina-san showed up!" Maizono continues, her voice trembling. "Asahina-san went off on her own to search the rest of the school, and we've been knocking on doors, but... so far you're the only person to respond. Ishimaru-kun, Naegi-kun, Ogami-san... No-one else has answered." The pretty girl's eyes begin to tear up, her usually positive demeanour clearly shaken by what's going on. "Do you... do you think they're all..."

"Let us not jump to conclusions," you interrupt, wanting to shut this down before it becomes full-blown hysteria. "There is a limit on potential victims in the killing game rules. Let us search the school in its entirety and collect all the facts before we let our emotions get the better of us."

"R-right," nods Maizono shakily, wiping at her eyes with her sleeve. "Thank you, Kirigiri-san. I'm... glad you're here." You simply nod in response, not wanting to waste valuable search-time on pleasantries.

"Very well then," says Celeste, a thin smile crossing her lips. "I shall concentrate my search on the kitchen and dining hall, if you have no objections. Loathe as I am to prepare tea for myself it would appear needs must in these circumstances." Maizono frowns at the other girl, but you raise a gloved hand to prevent her from saying anything. Celeste's lack of moral code had been obvious to you from the moment you had met her, as well as her desire to put in the minimal amount of effort possible into all things besides her aesthetic sense. Besides, it makes sense for someone to stay in the dining hall in case anyone else shows up there. With a curtsy to both of you, Celeste departs, leaving yourself and Maizono to begin your search.

You begin by knocking on every students door, including the ones Maizono and Celeste had apparently already checked, but you receive no answer from anyone. It is hard to believe they all could have slept so soundly that they could ignore both the morning announcement and your knocking. You furrow your brow in curiosity and lead Maizono to investigate the rest of the school that was accessible to you. You find nothing of note until you reach the laundry room, where you hear a low groan from behind the closed door, like someone in pain. Maizono gasps and goes to rush through the door, but you raise a hand for caution and slowly place your other hand on the door handle. Opening the door very slowly and quietly, you peer inside.

You're not exactly sure what you were expecting to see, but it certainly wasn't this. Toko Fukawa, the mousy, shy Ultimate Writing Prodigy, is sat between two washing machines, her face flushed and her hair dishevelled. In her left hand she is holding open one of the magazines from this room, a manga volume that is clearly erotic in nature and completely inappropriate for the supposed school environment, the front cover displaying a naked girl, bound and gagged, with a tall, superior-looking man stood over her, huge exaggerated crotch bulge visible through his suit pants. Somehow, though, it's Fukawa's right hand that is committing a far more scandalous activity. The girl's long skirt has been discarded, lying a small distance away from her, and her underwear, a black thong that is far sluttier than you had imagined possible for a girl of her nature, has been pulled down to her knees, revealing her pussy, topped with coarse dark purple pubic hair that she has clearly never shaved in her life. It's this pussy that occupies her right hand, two fingers pumping in and out of her slit with frantic abandon while her thumb brushes repeatedly against her clit.

"Unnnnhhhh~" There it is, the noise you and Maizono had heard from outside the door, the groan of 'pain' that you now realise is something else entirely. "M-master~" Fukawa moans, her cunt making insanely lewd, wet sounds each time she pushes her digits in and out, leaking juices onto her hand. She's either completely unaware of your eyes on her or is the biggest exhibitionist you've ever encountered, showing no restraint as she continues to pleasure herself senseless, drool starting to drip out of her mouth onto her uniform. You snap yourself out of the bizarrely enthralling vision of female masturbation, and your observational instincts kick in, your eyes wandering to a series of tally marks that appear to be tattooed on her thighs. No, wait, are they... carved into her skin?

You are interrupted from contemplating what this means any further, or why Fukawa is doing this in the laundry room instead of in her room, or if Monokuma's security cameras are capturing all of this, by a squeal of pleasure from the slut in question. "Y-yessss~!" she squeaks. "Yes, Master, breed me! Breed your pathetic, slutty bitch! It's all I'm good for!" She pushes another finger into her soaking snatch and continues to pump them in and out, increasing the pace. "Yes, yes, yes, FUUUUUCKKKK YESSSSSS!!!" she wails, and a jet of girlcum squirts from her pussy, coating her fingers, her hand, and most of the floor in sticky sweet fluid as Fukawa rolls her head back in orgasmic bliss. Her eyes glaze over as her glasses fall to the floor beside her, the hentai manga also falling out of her hand having served its purpose.

You look at Maizono, who is looking over your shoulder to see into the room herself. She looks back at you, her face bright red; you know yours is too. In spite of your dedication to controlling your emotions, this is intensely embarrassing. But beyond that... you feel a slight damp spot in your own panties. You quickly shake your head, internally cursing your lack of control. You and Maizono seem to come to a silent agreement that nothing good could come of disturbing Fukawa in her post-orgasmic haze, and you both hurriedly depart.

"At least, we, um... know she's ok..." says Maizono quietly, once you're well clear of the laundry room. You nod silently, not wanting to extend that conversation any further.

A short time passes with you both walking together in silence, before you encounter Asahina, who has successfully managed to find another of your classmates, Junko Enoshima. Asahina looks just as rattled as Maizono, and is doing an even worse job of keeping it together, openly sharing how freaked out she is, especially by Sakura Ogami's disappearance. Enoshima, meanwhile, seems to be dealing with this worse than any of you, her face ashen white even behind her layers of foundation. 'Where are they?' she keeps saying, along with 'this wasn't supposed to happen'. You and Maizono inform the other two girls of Fukawa's safety, although deliberately avoid giving any more details than necessary, and the four of you continue to search the school as a group, but find no trace of Ogami, Fujisaki, or any of the boys.

You're just about to double back to the bedrooms when you hear the school bell sound, the unmistakeable precursor to an announcement from Monokuma. "Ahem," comes the bear's voice over the PA system. "Would all students please gather in the gym. There have been a few... changes... that I need to address. Puhuhuhuhuhu~"

You glance at your fellow students in turn. All of you put on a brave face to varying levels of success, and start heading to the gym to see the 'headmaster'...

(Author's Note: You'll notice I'm using the Japanese honorifics and surnames for the characters, as well as writing in present tense, second person. These are just personal preferences; if they bother you, I can only apologise. I also must apologise for fans of Sakura and Chihiro; I debated including them both, but Sakura doesn't really do it for me (I know, I'm a basic bitch), and I definitely wanted no guys involved, at least at first, and Chihiro... yeah. So it'll just be these six for now, with other girls from the series showing up later on probably (along with real!Junko, of course.) Thanks for reading!)

What happens in the gym?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)