More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rule.303 Rule.303

Who (and what) are you?

Constance Duvelle, Female Everlasting Half-Elf (LOST)

This was the moment Constance had longed for, that had always flooded her dreams. She walked down the corridor dressed in nothing but some tightly fitting straps and a harness slowly flanked by a man and a woman - more so being led along. Hands guided her forward, as their owners subtly asserted their dominance over her. The hands quietly made sure wasn’t going to be going anywhere but towards their bedroom tonight - not that she wanted to go anywhere else anyway.

The trio turned to the left as Bertrand - her friend and recently acquired adventuring partner whom she felt immense attraction to - reached forth with the key, as Lynn - her other adventuring partner on her right - kept her steady with an arm around her waist. The door clicked open, and Constance was dragged into the room quietly as Bertrand shut the door behind them.

She didn’t get much further before suddenly Bertrand was unbuckling his belt to remove his 8-inch cock, as Lynn was pushing Constance down onto her knees. “You might be one of the party and your holes may be virgin, but tonight you are our property and and nor will you remain a virgin,” Lynn declared as Constance felt herself shift uncomfortably as she became increasingly aroused. Lynn reached down and pinched Constance’s nipple, causing her to gasp as the shockwave rattled through her body as Bertrand seized the opportunity and shoved his member in her open mouth down her throat.

Constance gagged and felt incredibly uncomfortable, as suddenly the sounds around her changed. She began to hear the sound of birds, crickets and other forest creatures in the distance, as well as pleasurable grunting. Her body felt naked, cold, battered and bruised, and her mouth and throat... Full? Constance opened her eyes and was shocked as she suddenly saw a small red belly slapping roughly up against her face, as the creature moaned and grunted in pleasure as he roughly used her throat. Constance glanced up and saw the small red creature’s head from below, and the little red horns, and the tail floating around freely, as her eyes went wide - no, she’s not about to get by some imp in this forest... Why was she even here to begin with?

Glancing down at the disproportionately large imp cock thrusting in and out of her mouth, and short on breath, Constance knew what she had to do... Her blood boiling and furious, she bit down on the shaft... HARD. The imp yelped in sudden unexpected pain as her teeth sank into his dick, causing him to immediately retract from her mouth. Blood seeped onto his loincloth and Constance's teeth, as his dick was now barely hanging on by a thread. Constance then followed up with an attempt to shove the imp off, but it's hardly effective in comparison to the near-dismemberment of his dick she inflicted. She braced herself for what happened next as she glared with fury into the eyes of this small imp.

Constance used action to bite the imp in the dick: Close Combat 18+1 = 19 vs 5+1 = 6

Constance succeeds: delivers 1d6 damage = 2 damage.

Constance used action to shove the imp back: Close Combat 13+1 = 14 vs 15+1 = 16

Constance fails and is still in hand to hand with the imp.

What does Constance do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)