More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who's story to follow first?

Connie.

Loretta's probably heading straight to a frat house party, Connie thought to herself as she headed back to her dorm room. Val's probably has a dozens of guys' numbers on her phone for a quick booty call.

How do I get more loving than those two girls without being a slut? she wondered as she opened her dorm room door. I'm the tortoise to their rabbit I guess.

Sitting at one of the two desks in the room was her roommate, Amie, a cute Asian girl who gets laid even less than Connie. "Hi, Connie," Amie said without turning around, entranced in her homework.

"Do you ever go out and party?" Connie asked.

"Nope," the Asian chick cheerfully answered.

"So you don't date?" the redhead inquired. Loretta and Val never said anything making out with girls.

"Not if I don't want my strict, traditional Chinese parents to disown me!" Amie finally stopped her studies and turned around to face Connie. "Why do you ask? Boy trouble I take it?"

"Kind of..." Connie replied, looking down at her feet, embarrassed to explain her bet.

"Well, I'm surprised you have problems getting boys," Amie said with a smile. "You're gorgeous! If I was a guy I would make out with you right now!"

Connie perked up and flashed her roommate a smile.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)