More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheLeherengin TheLeherengin

Connect to the Tower

Connection Established

The familiar screen appears and you can see the base of the tower. The old man known as The Guardian of The Tower stands with an amassed group of ten applicants. They are split into two groups of 5. Women on one side and men on the other.

The first choice the voices get to make is whether the chosen will be a man or a woman.

The Instructions: The current chapter is here: ( https://chyoa.com/chapter/The-Horrible-Life-Giving-Sun.1546936 ) Comment on the current chapter or in https://forum.chyoa.com/threads/the-tower-of-voices-voting-thread.3460/ with what you think the character should do next. The story will update every monday and thursday based on the choices or suggestions made on the most recent chapter.

You can read up to the current chapter to see what choices have been made so far to have led to the current situation or simply jump in with your thoughts and suggestions on the current chapter. A summary has been provided to help you catch up.

Posts surrounded by colons ( example :Alide:) are not story posts, but supplemental posts intended to further explain specific aspects of the story to help readers make informed suggestions.

Who will brave the tower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)