More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calleman20 calleman20

what happens when he wakes up?

Connect with the Author

I have been thinking for a while now that i want a place where i can interact with my fans and fellow creators more easily than on chyoa because of its limited commenting and chat capabilities.

For that reason I'm going to be adding two things the first being a link to a platform called minds there you can follow me if you want. It's a free speech platform that don't limit what you can post and say which when it comes to adult content is very important when alot of other platforms are cracking down om adult creators online.

This is also my personal referral link so of anyone buys anything i get a bonus from that so we have full transparency here.

I'm not sure how much i will post on minds but their options to both let fans support creators financially and being able to interact with them openly makes this a platform I'm personally excited for.

If other creators want to use mind you can also use my link if you want or just go to their website if you don't trust the link maybe.

This could maybe be the next Patreon for us adult content creators as they won't remove us for posting said adult content and getting compensated for it.

Here is my link

https://www.minds.com/plus?referrer=calleman20

Secondly I'm also thinking of staring a discord chanel so people that are into mind control content and hive mind stuff can have a place there we can post about stuff like that. Here we could recommend other great stories I'm the same category and create a library of such storys so we can find more easily. I have several great storys i have found over the years i can contribute to this channel. Here we can also chat about random stuff and you can also talk to me directly if I'm in the the Chanel too if you want to do that for some reason lol.

If a discord channel like this is something you're interested in please leave a comment so i can see how many are actually interested in this. I also would need mods for this chanel so if anyone has experience with this or are just interested in being one send me a message here on this site or maybe via minds if you decide to join that too.

Thanks for reading this and thanks to all my followers who reads my weird stuff.

Have a great day and see ya.

Here is the discord link

https://discord.gg/wx4jhhtUTZ

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)