More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vylriad Vylriad

What happens when you awaken?

Confusion

When your eyes slowly creak open to the sunlight filtering in through your blinds, you can’t quite recall what you had been dreaming about. It was something strange, wasn’t it? Like a voice telling you about something. It was rude whatever it was. Anyway, there’s no point in dwelling on something so trivial. You might as well head to the bathroom to get ready before your mother gets impatient. So after a quick run through of your daily routine, brushing your teeth, combing your hair, and all that; you finally get dressed and trot downstairs to see your mother in the kitchen making breakfast. It smells good, cinnamon filling the air.

“Hey Mom, whatcha making”, you ask.

She responds without turning from the stove, “Good morning mister. I thought you’d never wake up you were snoring so loud. It’s just some cinnamon rolls and bacon. Hungry?”

“Very.”

“Well it’ll be done in fifteen. I’ve just gotta let the oven go while I watch the bacon.”

You turn to leave for the living room, but spin on your heel, compelled to be nice.

Strangely, you ask, “Would you rather I set the table for us or go turn on the tv?”

So how does your Mother respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)