More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Decipiat Decipiat

How does he respond?

Confused

"You want me to cheat on you?"

"Yes," she said with a little nod.

"Why?"

"Lot's of reasons," she said, "It would liven up things in the bedroom," not inaccurate I guess, "You would never have to worry about being frustrated if I don't want to have sex," but she always wants to have sex, "you could use the threat of cheating on me and never fucking me again to get me to do anything you want," wait a minute is she getting horny?

"I don't even know where I would start," I said, "It's not like girls are throwing themselves at me."

"Oh my god," Lara said, "That's because you're blind."

She stood up and walked over to me, "You're tall," she spoke as she walked, "muscular," she rubbed my arms and her tone became more breathy, "charming," she was almost panting now as she sat on my lap and leaned into my ear, "and so fucking sexy."

At this point my boner was doing it's best to burst out of my pants.

"I'm glad you think so," I said trying to be charming.

"Can we have sex now," she asked biting her lip.

"Absolutely," I said picking her up feeling her bare skin on my hand as I grabbed her ass.

She kissed my neck as I carried her through our apartment, I nearly tripped on the couch as I moved through the living room, and I kicked open the door to our bedroom. I through her down on the bed and began taking off my suit. She was impatient about how slow I was going though and she reached up and ripped my shirt off so I'll need a new one of those.

I was naked in record time and I threw her back in the bed. Using a hunch I said, "is this what you want me to do after I get done cheating on you?"

She moaned as I reached under the hoodie and grabbed hold of one of her breasts, her eyes went wide as she moaned, "Y-y-yes!" Lara has always had very sensitive breasts, her nipples especially, one-time I got her off by just playing with her breasts though she did say that was somewhat disappointing because she likes to feel me inside of her.

"You want me to fuck some slut and tell you all about it while I treat you like a toy don't you," I said this while I played with her breast roughly and began teasing the entrance of her cunt with my penis. Lara has always had a bit of submissive streak.

"Yes, yes please," Lara moaned as I slid the tip of my cock into her, "Please tease me, bully me, me, and cheat on me." Okay so when I said a bit of a submissive streak I really meant she was incredibly unendingly submissive.

I kissed her neck and left hickeys then I said, "Convince me."

I thrust deep inside her and her whole body spasmed. I thrust in and out of her only for her to shout, "I-I'm cumming!!"

Now is probably a good time to mention another issue with our love life. Lara is incredibly sensitive, she orgasms in seconds, her orgasms are huge and exhausting for her. This tends to lead to me not actually finishing.

Lara once again was exhausted from her orgasm and her body went limp. I was disappointed and began to pull out.

Lara said, "No, it's okay, I can keep going."

"It's okay love," I said as I laid beside her.

"I'm sorry," she said as she cuddled next to me, "I'll make it up to you I promise."

"Oh I know you will," I said. It is at this moment I can confidently say is the first time cheating on Lara became a genuine thought.

What happens the next day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)