More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Decipiat Decipiat

What happens the next day?

She Convinces Me

I woke up to the pleasurable sensation of a mouth on my cock.

I look down to see Lara giving me a blowjob, let me tell you what she lacks in ability to have sex for very long she makes up for with excellence when it comes to her throat.

She noticed I was awake and she stopped sucking me for a moment to say, "Good morning love, I'm going to make up for last night now then we need to finish our conversation." She began deep throating me, thank god for Saturdays.

She moved her mouth up to the tip and used her hand to stroke.

She took her mouth off of my cock to say, "God I love sucking your cock, it tastes so good, I bet any girl would love to suck it or do even more."

I let out a moan as Lara took me deep in her throat again making little gagging noises as she works her way down my shaft. I remember the first time she tried to give me a blowjob at her house after dinner she invited me to watch a movie in her room. It was a good movie, she didn't see much of it though. She wasn't very talented back then, she was so shy she just licked it and sometimes she would suck on the tip, it took forever for her to make me cum.

Now though, her skill has improved greatly. Deep throating is practically second nature now, it's needed to be since sex with her is somewhat difficult.

Before too long she's got me on the edge and I tell her as much. Every once in a while she likes to pretend to be dominant and keep me on edge for a while. Luckily this is not one of those days.

She deep throated me once again and I felt her tongue tease my balls practically begging them to give up her white hot treat.

I said, "I'm cumming,"

She said, "Mmmggooom mummmm mmownnn mmm mthroamm!"

I think I understood as I came down her throat.

I thrust up as she sucked harder on my cock and took all my cum down her throat.

Once she was done swallowing she leaned back and said, "So can I convince you to cheat on me now?"

Can she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)