More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shotgn shotgn

What's next?

Confirmation of power

I just turned off my alarm when my mom opens the door. She notices that I am standing next to my alarm and starts to speak "Joel, you're alar-' Then she goes red as she rapidly closes the door with wide eyes. Her eyes were locked below, looking down I realize why she left the room I was naked still with my raging erection.

I wasn't that special I didn't really work out all that much, Just a few pushups when I felt like it. I did have a decently sized dick though, it was a good 7 to 8 inches never actually measured it. I was definitely not what most girls were looking for at school, my friend Alex had a lot of girls going for him. But he was on the cute so I think they wanted to turn him into a femboy rather than be his girlfriend.

I had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes, definitely not an extremely popular trait in guys. My younger sister Rachel has been taking advantage of it though, she easily got multiple guys to do what she says she even tries it on me. She was annoying about it when I didn't listen so I just did what she wanted when it wasn't crazy.

Putting on some clothes I step out of my room and my mom is there still red in the face apologizing to me "Sorry I should have knocked it's just your alarm was going off for a while so I thought you were going to sleep through it."

"It's fine mom. No harm done..." My erection and her still blushing face compelled me tease her a bit before I could think better of it "I don't mind if you occasionally get a free show" my eyes are drawn to her large chest and just like earlier I seem to know their size E cup as if the knowledge was already there and it seems she is keeping her tits well contained as they don't look that large.

She was still blushing when she finishes the conversation "Well I'll have to pay for the next one" She spins around quickly and walks off before speaking over her shoulder "Go wake up your sisters they never sets their alarms" Wait Sisters? I only had one... She is gone down the hall leaving me staring at a new door across from my room that wasn't there yesterday.

Opening it I see the Succubus from my dream, just without the horns or tail. She was wearing those tiny strings of fabric that only just covered her. She was smiling at me and she was incredibly hot her curves seem to just ooze sexuality her eyes were still glowing slightly but it could easily be overlooked. I don't feel the urge to stare at her body but I kept finding my eyes locking to her hips or her thighs. So I tear my eyes away looking around the room instead it was much the same as the one in the dream with the fabric covering the walls, on the ceiling there was multiple pieces of red fabric drooping at it hangs from one corner of the ceiling to the other. The light of the room shining through the thin red fabric giving the room a dull red glow making the parts of the wall you could see look red from the light hitting it.

Although there was some differences being a dresser a closet and some other things you'd find in a normal room. She speaks drawing my eyes are back to her and her breasts where once again I am reminded of her breast size D cup. "So, you still think that it was 'Just a dream'? I suppose I could give you a change of my own liking just so you know." Her hand cups the bulge in my pants and I feel a burning sensation on my dick. I didn't even realize I was standing close enough for her to touch me.

As the burning sensation in my pants continues I get out "How are you here aren't you a dream?"

She never lost her smile as she says "Of course, but just like my power can affect you if a succubus has enough power they can make a physical manifestation. I just happened to also bring a copy of my room. Before you ask the reason why there was no change in you initially was because what you used my power for wasn't a physical change, you wanted to be able to effect me when we are together so my power worked that way. But I am not a physical being so the power worked that direction, you wont be able to affect me with it... yet. Because I'm a dream demon it gave you the ability to affect dreams, ... that means you have the power to invade the dreams of normal people. You don't have the power to make changes to them yet."

Then she says "Oh I had already given you the ability to know the size of women's bras, it has some other effects you haven't noticed yet but it was me." then the burning sensation of my dick fades as she removes her hand "There a nice size I can actually respect, just remember that an increase in size doesn't mean you'll be any better." Quickly pulling down my pants I see that my erection is now at 12 inches, even shoving it back in my pants I can see the bulge as I have to shove it down a leg of my pants. I definitely won't complain about a larger cock no way.

Looking at the Succubus you realize that she must have made your mom think she was your sister... "So, what do I call you"

She grins as she says "You can just call me Sis!" Then she laughs it doesn't have the same effect as in the dream before continuing "My name is a bit too long for you so just call me Ness. I know you are wanting to fuck me right now but neither of us gains anything from this body, so I will limit you to once a day and I know you want to try out your new power so why don't you head to your sisters room to try it out" and suddenly the door is closed in my face I definitely was sure I wasn't moving around.

Turning away from the door to what is probably an imaginary room I head to my sisters room, quietly opening the door I spot my sister laying messily on her back with one arm over her head and the blank bundled at her feet it was kind of hot in this room seems she forgot to turn on her fan last night. I catch sight of her breasts she wasn't wearing a bra so they are spread apart slightly but her breasts are still able to support themselves, then the ability lets you know she isn't wearing a bra. Duh I can see that, her hard nipples are on display. Then you suddenly get the feeling that she is a virgin, that was the ability telling me that she was a virgin. That caused your eyes to move to her crotch and her panties you feel your ability telling you something else but you don't understand it. I was a bit surprised at her being a virgin I definitely saw Alex enter her room a few times while he was over and heard your sisters moans.

I discovered a new part of the ability that Ness gave me, time to test out the power I ended up accidently giving myself. Walking up to my sister I put a hand on her head, as I can instinctively know how to use it so there was no thinking about it. Suddenly I am at school, in her classroom. I see my sister is naked riding on the back of a naked girl with small breasts, my sisters legs were crossed so I couldn't see her pussy, but the girl she was riding on was dripping wet. I couldn't see her face as she had a mask covering her whole head. Strangely the ability the succubus gave me told me things about them, they were both virgins your sisters breasts were D cups and the girl being ridden was B cup.

Meaning that this person is someone who she knows, I end up letting out a cough in surprise causing my sister to look at me. I am now conscious of the fact I didn't enter the dream with clothes on, I want to cover myself but from the fact I can see a version of myself kneeling on the ground with some other guys all with comically tiny dicks it would end up badly. The power warns me that if I succumb to a persons dreams it would effect my way of thinking to match how it would in a dream.

She was too busy staring at my now extra large cock in shock to really do anything so I have time to think up a plan.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)