More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by OathkeeperPath OathkeeperPath

What next?

Concealment

Burden of consealment (rough draft)

Josh, overwhelmed, asked AISYS, "What am I supposed to do now? I can't live wearing this suit forever. And what should I do with this card?" His voice echoed in the empty garage, the reality of his situation sinking in deeper with each passing second.

The AI, in its soothing tone, explained, "This suit is permanently integrated with your biological system. However, I can enter an incognito mode to conceal our presence. You will not be perceived as anything but your ordinary self, barring a few unavoidable changes." AISYS explained the cons and pros of the suit in detail, from the potential gender incompatibility issues to the enhancements that could potentially improve his life.

One of the most fascinating features was the ability to gain watered-down versions of any superhuman power, granted through contact with their body fluids. However, AISYS was most concerned about how Josh would handle the suit's method of entering incognito mode. The suit would hide within specially created compartments in his body, which would also serve to enhance his appearance, much like strategic plastic surgery.

"The creator was vain," AISYS explained. "They placed equal importance on aesthetics as they did on combat effectiveness. As I gain full functionality, these aesthetic changes will become more pronounced."

Josh listened, his mind spinning. This was far beyond anything he could have imagined. The suit retracted into him, leaving him looking like a more feminine version of himself. As he left the garage and began the walk home, he noticed his reflection in the windows he passed. He still looked like Josh, but now there was an undeniable femininity. And it was strangely appealing, a confusing but attractive blend that might have anyone questioning their preferences.

Home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)