More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who do you stay with for the night?

Completely different story line

Your door bell rang, and a package was handed to you. You didn’t really think about what this package was, and you had your girlfriend, Zoe, coming over in a few minutes anyway so you ignored it, throwing it on your bed.

Almost as soon as you got to your room and put the box down, the doorbell rang again, this time it was Zoe.

She is a 24 year old girl who stands at 5 foot 1. She has a lovely pair of 36DD cup breasts which jiggle when she moves, made even better by her being ever so slightly chubby. The best part of her, however, is her huge arse, which stretches all of her skirts amazingly, and her wide hips, which compliments her arse perfectly.

She is currently wearing a pink top, tight enough to show off her breasts bouncing but it’s a very high neck, as she always dressed conservatively. She also has a long black skirt, which was flowing nicely with each of her steps, as her hips swayed from side to side beautifully.

She followed you up to your room, where you were planning on just sitting around and chatting for a while before going out for a wander.

“What’s this?” She asked, picking up a box on your bed.

“No idea” you replied, “I didn’t order anything, i dont even remember bringing anything up here”

“Well it’s addressed to you, open it.”

Piping the box open you discovered a remote, “cool a new remote” you replied jokingly.

“Well its not a normal one, that’s for sure. Oh look, its a manual, maybe this will help. Read it.” Zoe replied, picking up a manual entitled Universal Remote Guide,

The remote was small, had a button labeled target 1 and another target 2, and a load of other buttons with body parts, and some mental traits, on them. There was one called breasts, one arse, one sexuality, and so on and so forth.

Zoe flicked through the manual and put it back down, “Seems to explain it can swap peoples body parts and mental traits around, and reality too.”

“Weird” you replied.

“Yeah” she said, “It also said only those touching the device will remember what happened. I dont believe it.”

“Well, only one way to see if its a load of shit” you said with a grin. You both moved over to your window and held the remote out.

“Who should we try it on?” You asked, “Should it be someone we know so we can fix it later, or random?”

“Random, it wont work anyway will it.” Zoe said.

At that point a mother and her teenage daughter walked past, you both held the remote as you pointed, pressed three buttons, and watched as the device worked.

With a zap that, apparently, only the two of you heard, they swapped hair styles. The mother now had long flowing beautiful hair that reached her arse, while the daughters hair receded into her scalp and became shoulder length.

“Fuck me” Zoe said, “It works!! Holy fuck, and they haven’t even noticed!”

“Wow” was all you could say, “wow.”

“What do you want to do with it?” Zoe asked you, “We should go out to the park or something and just zap random people.”

“Woah woah woah” you said, “We just found a magic remote that you were sceptical about, and now youre all for using it?”

“Yeah” she said, it seemed you found her slightly kinky side. “so, should we go out and mess with it?”

“Or we could mess around here” you replied

“What do you mean”

“I mean we could experiment. Dont lie and say you’ve never thought about being different, being a bit male”

“Um” Zoe replied, she was going a little bit red.

“Look, a random button, if you want we can just press that”

“And hope we can spot what is changed between us?”

“Well obviously, I’m not going to just change you without you holding this, that wouldn’t be cool.”

“Fine” she sighed, you liked it when she did that, it made her look really cute.

“Okay, you as target one, me as target two” you both held the remote and pointed it as yourselves, “Ready?”

“Ready” she looked at you, and you pressed the random button. There was a zap and you both felt a little bit different.

What changed about you two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)