More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by doctorbreast doctorbreast

Who do you stay with for the night?

Completely different story line (take 2)

Your door bell rang, and a package was handed to you. You didn’t really think about what this package was, and you had Rebecca coming over in a few minutes anyway, so you threw the package on the bed. You would open it when she arrived.

Almost as soon as you got to your room and put the box down, the doorbell rang again, this time it was Rebecca.

She was currently wearing a pair of relatively tight jeans and a white button up blouse.

“Come on in” you said, letting her in past you. She squeezed past you, almost squashing into you with her 30F cup breasts. You knew the size because, even though you were not dating (though you wanted to), she had told you on many occasions. You remember that they look smaller than what you would imagine an F cup to be, but the band size (being 30) meant she was very thin, which made her breasts actually look smaller. But they still looked beautiful, standing on her chest under her shirt.

She followed you up to your room, where you were planning on just sitting around and chatting for a while before going out for a wander and then going away on a weekend, organised by a youth movement you were both involved in at one time.

“What’s this?” She asked, picking up a box on your bed.

“No idea” you replied, “I didn’t order anything, i dont even remember bringing anything up here”

“Well it’s addressed to you, open it.”

Piping the box open you discovered a remote, “cool a new remote” you replied jokingly.

“Well its not a normal one, that’s for sure. Oh look, its a manual, maybe this will help. Read it.” Rebecca replied, picking up a manual entitled Universal Remote Guide,

The remote was small, had a button labeled target 1 and another target 2, and a load of other buttons with body parts, and some mental traits, on them. There was one called breasts, one arse, one sexuality, and so on and so forth.

Rebecca flicked through the manual and put it back down, “Seems to explain it can swap peoples body parts and mental traits around, and reality too.”

“Weird” you replied.

“Yeah” she said, “It also said only those touching the device will remember what happened. I dont believe it.”

“Well, only one way to see if its a load of shit” you said with a grin. You both moved over to your window and held the remote out.

“Who should we try it on?” You asked, “Should it be someone we know so we can fix it later, or random?”

“Random, it wont work anyway will it.” Rebecca said.

Who do you test it on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)