More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by homelight homelight

What's next?

Commotion outside

He was awoken shortly after by the sound of laughter, doors shutting and heavy trolleys being carted down the hallway. It was becoming intolerable. There were a multitude of guests moving in and out of the room next door. Gales of laughter and chatter signalled their arrival and departure. The clock read 11:45 pm. He had been falling asleep and waking up for over an hour.

Frustrated, he stormed out of his room and into the hall and knocked angrily on the door of the room adjacent to his. The door opened quickly and before he even laid eyes on the person inside, he said, "Excuse me, but it's almost midnight and I'm REALLY sleep deprived and you and your friends have been making a lot of noise."

"I'm so sorry. I'm almost done for tonight. I'll try to keep the noise down," replied a female English accent.

He had seen the person standing before him countless times on TV and in magazines, and yet despite that, he couldn't quite believe it was really her. She looked him right in the eyes, and gave him a beautiful smile. Emma Watson really was more beautiful in person than in the movies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)