More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which Mass Effect character gets the gems?

Commander John Shepard

Commander John Shepard knew there was two problems with holding the power of the Infinity Stones on his glove. If he took them off, anyone could get them and this could lead to trouble. Say if the Illusive Man was to get his hands on it or any of the other threats he has or could face. Infinite power which could be used against anyone and anything.

'But the other problem is if I keep it with me, I can't see me not abusing this power at least in some way. Making my desires real. Especially the base one...' He thought hard on it. Images of his enemies being thrown into black holes, getting drunk and high on everything, and especially having all of the hot women he has seen or encountered in his life.

'On the other hand, I can use it for good, like helping the Krogan, Quarians, and others. Maybe I can balance the selfish and the unselfish. I just have to find a way to balance the two the best I can.' His thoughts moved on to the good he could do. Peace, improvements on all fronts, friendships between cultures...

'Well, the reward and punishment for ultimate power is ultimate power. The fact is... what am I going to do first?' he thought as he reviewed past, present and future for ideas and advice. It included flashes of his noble and non-noble actions, all of his possible relationships, and so on....

Taking a moment, he...

He does what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)