More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

He does what?

He preps for his new life and mission of protecting the stones.

Commander John Shepard began by cleaning up the Reaper mess, unburning bridges, and such. He restored his ranks and spector status, fix things with the Quarans and the Geth as well as helped the Krogan recover from the Genophagse as well as keep them from being too agressive, as well as keep relative peace in the universe. He also removed the Illusive Man and Cereberus from power in the universe while protecting his friends from the organization. Making things better for others.

But he also made things better for himself. Great wealth without rising eyebrows, a nice apartment on a non-Reaper controlled Citadel, and more. He boost himself in many ways, adding to his body elements from other races and science to make him more then human. So he could eat what he wanted without any negative affects, or be able to shake off and addiction at will. Then there was his love life...

Ashley Williams, Liara T'Soni, Jack, Kelly Chambers, Miranda Lawson, Tali'Zorah vas Neema, Samara, Morinth, and Diana Allers... to name a few from the timelines he had scanned and notice romances from. Which was not the limit of beautiful women he had contact with. Enough to start a fair size harem, once he convince them to accept it... and not to kill each other in the case of Jack and Miranda, for example. Easily fixed with the power of the stones.

Shepard made some Mind Stone enhanced calculations, to do both selfless and selfish things. Finishing, "Time to start my new life and see what happens?"

How is the Commander's life now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)