More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DragonODaWest DragonODaWest

What's next?

Coming down for breakfast

Chase hesitated a moment, thinking about whether or not to put more clothes on besides his boxers and his tank top for his birthday breakfast. Then he reminded himself that this was a dream and his actions didn’t really have real world consequences. He chuckled to himself and then sauntered downstairs and through the living room and into the kitchen.

His mother was leaning with her butt on the counter, chatting with Chelsea as Chase strode in. Her eyes lit up when she saw you and held out her arms for an embrace.

Chase’s mom, Anna, was basically an older, more mature (and more voluptuous) version of his sister. Where Chelsea was toned and tight, Anna was soft and curvy. Her hair was shorter, cut into a cute bob but was up in a ponytail at the moment. She was also in her pajamas and without makeup she was still every bit as beautiful as you had seen in old photos. She wore a nightshirt that hung off of her boobs like a tent flap. Her chest was definitely bigger than his sister’s DD and E-cup territory at the smallest.

It might be hidden from view right now but she had a soft tummy with a tapered waist and lovely childbearing hips. She wore flowy pajama pants that matched her top and light brown slippers on her feet.

Chase smiled as he stepped in to receive his birthday hug and rested his chin on her shoulder. His mother wasn’t much shorter than him but he still had a couple of inches on her and had to bend at the back to fully and properly embrace her. He gathered her up in his arms and squeezed her lovingly as she snaked her arms under his and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

She whispered in his ear, “Happy birthday, Chase. My boy has become a man.” She kissed him on the jaw one more time before releasing him from her arms.

Chelsea piped up from her seat at the kitchen table, “He says he’s over his awkward phase and is more willing to be the recipient of familial affection,” she finished dramatically.

He stepped back a bit to lean on the counter opposite of his mother and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, “Yeah…I dunno what’s going on today but things just seem…different.”

“He even watched me masturbate and then we kissed on the lips afterwards.” Chelsea just couldn’t keep her mouth shut to save her life when she was excited. Their mother raised an eyebrow and folded her arms under her bust.

“Is that so…” She looked at her son, scrutinizing him and looking him up and down. Chase began to get nervous. He couldn’t tell if that wasn’t actually a dream after all or if his mind wasn’t so fucked that he would lust after his own mother. At least he knew where his subconscious self drew the line.

After aprasing him, his mother took a step towards him and placed her hands lightly on his waist, staring up into his face. She was rather close. Definitely closer than a mother should be. She inspected his face from this new angle for an eternity.

“Without me?” She teased him with a sly smile and leaned in to plant a juicy kiss on her son’s lips. His eyes widened in surprise before he relaxed into the kiss, letting his mom take the lead. She brought her mouth off his and opened it slightly, pushing her plush lips back and began to gently, slowly make out.

Chase went with the flow and sunk further into the soft kisses of her lovely lips, placing his hands on her hips as well. Her chest pushed into his own and he felt her nipples clearly through her thin nightshirt. The two were brought out of their reverie by a gasp from his sister.

“The waffles!” She launched out of her chair and ripped the waffle maker open. Their mom broke the kiss and whirled around to inspect the damages. They were a little on the crispier side but that was perfectly fine. The waffles were offloaded onto a plate posthaste and no harm was done. She looked at her brother sheepishly, “Sorry for interrupting…”

Chase smiled and pulled her into a hug. Her body pressed against his right where his mother had been just a moment before. “That’s alright, cutie,” he flirted, starting to feel the flow of this new dreamy dynamic. He reached down and gave her butt a squeeze with one hand. She eeped cutely and grinned up at you before puckering her lips to ask for a kiss.

Her brother obliged and leaned down to give her a very un-brotherly kiss on the lips. It was deep and loving and the other’s lust could be felt by both parties. Their mother watched from the sidelines with a hand on her cheek, simply happy that her children were growing closer together.

It looks like Chase’s subconscious gets another point in the ‘Horny but confused’ category. Chase was beginning to like this dream, probably more than he should. But that was Awake Chase’s problem. For now he was just going to indulge in this incestuous debauchery, a nice side dish to his birthday breakfast

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)