More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DragonODaWest DragonODaWest

What's next?

Waffles and Women

Chase smiled down at his sister after they shared a nice deep kiss. She wiggled her body around, pressing knowingly against the erection that grew in his boxers.

“Looks like someone is getting a little bit excited, huh?” she teased.

Feeling the flow, Chase replied, “It's hard not to be well…hard- when there's a hot piece of ass throwing herself at me.” He looked up at his mother, “And a gorgeous MILF, too.” He winked and she blushed.

Chelsea giggled in his arms as he unabashedly groped her butt. Their mom poured a new batch of batter into the waffle maker and closed it with a definitive click. Now she’s fair game, too.

Chase extended a hand to his mother and shifted Chelsea to one side, but she was still pressed up against him. His mom took the offered hand and he pulled her in to stand with her body flush against his right side while his sister took the left. The middle of his body was now unoccupied and his boner began to form a tent in his underwear. There was no way he could go soft when he had a beauty on each arm. Especially not when they eyed it with such keen interest.

Anna laid a hand gently on her son’s chest and smiled up into his face, “You are a dirty, naughty boy- I mean man, sorry honey.” Chase merely found the mistake humorous and took no offense, of course.

She continued, “You do know what MILF stands for don't you…?”

“Of course,” Chase nodded solemnly, “It means Mother I’d Like to Friend, right? And you might be my mother, but I would also like to be considered your friend.”

They stared at each other for a couple long seconds before Chase’s face broke the mask of innocence to chuckle and smile, Chelsea watching their mom’s reaction as well. He leaned down to whisper in her ear and punctuated each word with a kiss on her bare neck, “It means Mother…I’d…Like…to Fuck. And I plan to.”

His mother shivered a good shiver in her arms as she leaned into the kisses while his sister oooooo’d from his other side. Chase kissed up her neck before giving her a sultry kiss on the lips. He straightened back up and leaned down to give Chelsea a kiss on the lips as well. She accepted it eagerly and briefly swirled her tongue around in his mouth, a move which only made him hug the women even closer to his sides.

He broke off the kiss with his sister after a couple of swipes of his own tongue and then kissed his mom again, with tongue this time of course. He moaned into her mouth as Chelsea gripped his cock over his boxers and slowly began to rub it with the flat of her hand. They broke off the kiss so his mother could check on the waffles and he immediately locked lips with his sister again. He just couldn’t get enough. It was so addicting.

He moved his arm from around her shoulder to around her waist and pulled her even deeper into the kiss. She never stopped stroking his dick and snaked her own hand around the back of his waist.

Chase had lost his virginity to his girlfriend a year ago but the relationship soured soon after. He was no stranger to this stuff but he certainly hadn't had a sexual outlet in quite a while. All of it was coming to the forefront this morning, and it looked like he wasn't the only one.

Chelsea was breathing heavier and heavier as she made out with her brother and stroked his cock. It was bigger than she expected, the last time she had seen it was when they were kids after all. But she lusted after it just as she would if it was attached to someone who wasn’t her brother. Or maybe it's that much better because it is attached to her brother. She didn’t know. She didn’t care. She wanted him.

Their mother spoke, “Hold out for a little while longer, you two, because breakfast is served!” She placed three plates of waffles piled with strawberries, whipped cream, and cinnamon sugar down on the table with a flourish.

The siblings were **** to leave each other’s embrace but after a couple of knowing looks while clutching each other’s bodies, they made their way to the kitchen table and picked up a knife and fork. They dug in with a “Thanks, mom” and the first moments of breakfast were silent as three of them stuffed their faces with crispy yet soft waffles and sweet, sweet fruit. They moaned in bliss and the blush on their faces began to recede. Chase’s erection wilted and they happily chatted about the coming day’s activities while they ate their meal.

There was a knowing silence that settled over the table after everyone had eaten their fill. What would happen now? Would they continue where they left off? Was all that sexual tension a fluke? Did Chase finally wake up and now everything went right back to normal? Maybe it was for the best. An environment like that certainly wasn’t sustainable…right?

The two women shared a glance and then turned their gazes towards Chase. Anna spoke first, “Your sister and I are going to get your first present ready, so wait in the living room like a good boy, okay?” She didn’t correct herself this time. Chase nodded, suddenly nervous as they all stood up and walked through the living room.

Chelsea bounded up the stairs but his mother lingered for a moment. She looked a little indecisive before she caved and latched herself around one of his arms, clutching it with her hands and pressing it in between her boobs. She shoved her lips against his in a passionate kiss that left his brain reeling.

“We’ll be right back to don’t worry your pretty head about it okay?” The eyes she was giving Chase, didn’t make him worry. It only made him more excited. He sat promptly on the couch and waited, toeing the line between patient and impatient until he heard soft footsteps coming down the carpeted stairs.

Slowly, and feet first, the mouth-watering bodies of his sister and mother were revealed to him. Chelsea and Anna stalked their way down the stairway, step by step.

His sister was wearing white stockings that were attached to an equally white garter belt and panty set. It was a cute, frilly, lacy thing that hugged her body in a delicious way. The front of the panties were practically see through and it looked like there was a fold at the bottom that could be opened for easier access. Her toned midriff was on prominent display and his eyes followed her centerline up until he saw a bra that matched the rest of the outfit. It covered maybe half of her breasts at generous estimate, but lifted her c-cup titties and emphasized their fantastic shape. It was altogether an angelic ensemble that made Chase feel like he was lusting after a blonde bombshell of an angel.

His mother meanwhile was dressed in all black. Her feet and legs were bare and her panties were nothing more than a couple of strings. A small triangle of fabric covered only the bottom of her crotch and was held in place by four skinny strips of fabric. They reached like tentacles around her hips and up around her waist, two on each side. Chase was excited to see what the back looked like. Two sheer pieces of fabric hung down from her lacy black bra, bisected in the middle so it hung over only the sides of her curvy waist. The cups of her bra were completely sheer as well and her nipples were unmistakable dark discs behind the translucent black fabric. A small pink bow adorned the underwire as the only pop of color on her lingerie. Her ample cleavage bounced and swayed with each step that she took closer and closer to her son until both her and her daughter stood shoulder to shoulder before him.

They gave him sultry smiles while twisting and turning, encouraging Chase to ogle their bodies. They put a hand around each others waists and pressed the sides of their breasts together while bending forwards and giving him an even better view. Anna spoke in a husky, sexy voice that shouldn't be directed at her own son.

“From today onwards, my darling Chase,” she started, “We both now belong to you. We will be your women. Our minds, our hearts…and, of course, our bodies. You are now the man of the house and we are eager to serve and eager to please. So what will you do first, Master?"

What's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)