More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Deadedge Deadedge

Please pick a choice or upload your own

Comicbookgirl19 - 1 - unaware

There’s a click then things go kinda blurry for a moment. You blink your vision back and find yourself in the surprisingly roomy ‘studio’ space you’ve only viewed through your monitor before. In the center of it is the big tan couch and there sits Comic Book Girl 19, frozen in the midst of making some detailed point about somethingorather at a very expensive looking, multi-camera setup. She actually has a camera guy too, or someone overseeing her recordings. Also sitting to one side is her weird puppet sidekick Robot…

Luckily it seems like everyone else in the room is paused and unaware of your presence too. It’s also apparent that Robot is actually puppeteered by someone INSIDE the cardboard monstrosity of a ‘suit’ as there doesn’t appear to be anybody behind the boxy thing or anyone pulling its strings. You’re not sure if that’s impressive or not.

What is impressive however is this special ipod. There’s a dial for how ‘unaware’ you can make people it affects and you grin, coming up with your plan…

First, you open your bag of ‘tools’ … or toys really, and pull out a small pink pill-shaped vibrator, the colour of it matching CBG19’s stylish hairdo and lipstick. You get up close to the oblivious woman, taking a moment to admire the nice o-shape made by her vibrant lips before sliding the plastic pill past them. You follow through with your finger, pushing it in up to the second joint and feel the softness of those lips and the warm wetness inside, then remove it with a pop. A string hangs from her mouth that’s connected to the vibrator now resting on her tongue.

Next you look down at her body, at the cleavage that’s on show, and spy the black bra she wears beneath this blue tracksuit she’s decided to not zip up very far. You pull the zipper down further, and there’s not a long way to go before her top is completely undone and you get to show off her toned flat stomach.

The next part is a little trickier, but you’re not one to be put off by a challenge, and get to work pulling down her matching tracksuit pants. You need to press your face into her torso as you reach for her hips, her slightly parted knees against your chest. You feel the warmth of her body as you slide your hands onto her waist then hook your fingers into the waistband of both outer and under layers of her clothing. It’s a little tough with how she’s sitting on them but you manage to shimmy her bottoms around her shapely bottom, pulling them to midway down her thighs. Her completely shaved crotch is now exposed to you and you reach up and grab the string of the vibrator then pull it out of her mouth with a wet pop.

The little pink pill glistens with her saliva and you bring it down between her thighs, rubbing the fat bean on her bean gently before sliding it lower, right until you find her lower entrance. Despite how small the vibrator is it takes a little extra pressure for you to push it past her tightness. You gently rub around her clit with your thumb and her body responds, slicking her pussy a bit more so that you can slide the vibrator in completely. Your finger slides in too and you enjoy Comic Book Girl’s damp heat for a moment, then carefully pull up her underwear (black and lacy and sexy underwear of course) along with her pants.

As you stand you decide to leave her jacket unzipped and absently rub at your erection over your pants. You see a single bead of saliva collecting on her lower lip and as it starts to drip down you look at the ipod and grin.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)