More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Deadedge Deadedge

What's next?

Turn the dial up to unawareness level: Max (Invisibility)

Nothing changes appreciably after you completely shut off everybody’s awareness of your presence in the room . You look over to a monitor that is behind the cameras showing all the different video feeds, and even though you are standing directly in front of the main camera you do not appear in the shots at all. All that can be seen on the screen is Comic Book Girl 19 in her open tracksuit with her black bra on display. In one hand you hold the magic ipod. In the other you hold a small pink remote. You unpause the world.

“-so she fucks him up with a sword and then…” continues Comic Book Girl 19 who then stops suddenly, but not through your ipod. She blinks then shifts in her seat, looking uncomfortable as she stares through you and into the camera.

Noticing the odd silence Robot waves a flimsy arm.

“And then?” he prompts her in his nasally ‘robot’ voice. Danika puts her knees together and winces, confusion dancing over her face and she swallows nervously.

“Uh… a-a-and then… and then…” she stammers, the odd sensation of a foreign object wedged inside her vagina catching up to her. “And then… she kills him. And that’s the end of that.” She clears her throat and wiggles a little bit in the couch. The other man in the room, some nondescript dude wearing a black shirt with his arms crossed while he monitors the monitors wrinkles his brow in concern.

“Is something wrong?” he asks her, to which Comic Book Girl shakes her head. She takes a quick breath and straightens her back and tries to smile into the camera.

“So she kills him dead!” repeats Robot.

“Yes. Completely dead, and it’s a pretty big deal,” she continues, forcing herself to get used to whatever was mysteriously stuck in her for now. She would deal with it later.

That’s what she thought, anyway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)