More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

College Dorm Buddies

"I can't believe you drank 6 bottles at the party, you know you can't handle your ." Adrian said holding his friend up as they made their way to his dorm room.

"They dared me, *hic* what was I s'pose to do?" Justin said slurring his words.

"Whatever, just don't blame me when you feel like shit in the morning. By the way, which key is it to open your door?" Adrian asked after getting Justin's keys from his pocket.

"I think it's the silver one?" Justin said unsure himself.

After trying all the silver keys on Justin's key holder, Adrian finally managed to open the door. Once inside he carefully set Justin down on his armchair.

"You gonna be alright?" Adrian asked.

"Yeah...I'll be fine, but which button is it to turn on the TV?" Justin asked while trying to use a book as a remote.

"On second thought I think I should probably stay the night." Adrian said concerned for his friend's well-being.

"Oh, sure thing! *hic* Take a seat wherever you'd like." Justin offered.

Adrian then took off his shoes before laying on Justin's couch. After not being able to turn on the TV, Justin soon knocked out on the armchair. Seeing his friend now asleep, Adrian continued scrolling on his phone a little bit longer before doing the same. In the middle of sleeping however, Adrian soon felt something get on top of him.

Remember to drink responsibly, what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)