More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChloBlo1218 ChloBlo1218

What world do you want to create?

College Athletes - Trusting your Intentions - Acceptance/Excitement

College Athletes: Any female college athlete at the school you work for will be yours to do with as you please, in any situation: running into each other on campus, during a game or practice, in the middle of the locker room, visiting her family on a recruiting trip. As long as they’re 18, they are available for use.

Trusting your intentions: As a member of your schools athletic department, you spend a lot of time with the girls in every sport sponsored. Honestly you spend more time with the women teams than their male counterparts, and they’ve noticed. You’ve built a reputation as a real team player, doing your best to help the girls out with anything they need. That goodwill allows you to do just about anything you want with them, including the use of their bodies anytime, anywhere under the guise of doing what’s best for them.

Acceptance/Excitement: Your fellow employees and the coaching staffs may roll their eyes, but ultimately allow you to do whatever you please without a second thought. The athletes you take advantage of couldn’t be happier, eager to work with you and do whatever is asked of them. They’d prefer you didn’t finish inside of them since it had the potential to impregnate them and derail their season, but stop short of doing anything about it.

Who’s your first “victim”?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)