More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drgwb79 drgwb79

Whose story do you follow?

Cole Blake-Innocent nerd next door [drgwb79]

Cole Blake awoke and wiped the sleep from his eyes and caught a look at himself in the mirror with his long brown hair pulled back in a loose ponytail and small amount of freckles that dotted his upper checks and nose he wasn't beautiful is his mind. He might have been seen as cute but his awkwardness and grades kept him from being seen as any thing but a nerd. he was slight of build what some might call willowy but what he called skinny at 5'5 and 110lbs he was one of the smallest people in his whole class.

Cole got dressed in his new favorite outfit a take on a school boy outfit a knee length plaid skirt knee high white socks a white blouse and black cardigan he had begged his Mommy for it for his 18th birthday. He finished the look with pigtails and a light makeup and walked down stairs.

His family was already downstairs at the table when he made it down.

"Coley," His mom said with a stern tone. "If you don't hurry you will be late."

"Sorry Mommy I just wanted to look perfect for school."

His twin sister scoffed at Cole still calling their mom by the infantile name. She always teased him about being mommy's little prince. Madison was a jock through and through she was a starting wide reciever for the football team and Third Basewoman for the baseball team. At 6'0 and close to 200lbs of solid muscle she dwarfed her brother she kept her brown hair cut short and spiked.

"Madison be nice to your brother this is a big step for him usually he hides his body in oversized clothes I think he looks adorable." Mommy scolded her. "Now Coley hurry up Madison said you could ride to school with her and friends. Right Madison."

"Yea sure." Madison said. They finished breakfast and gathered their bags and ran out the door. Once outside Madison pulled Cole aside and whispered in his ear. "Listen nerd you need to be careful. I Didn't think you would look like that when I agreed to this if anyone gives you any trouble you tell me ok. These girls are cool but they are also some of the biggest players around just be smart for once. "

Cole's face burned he wasn't some little boy he was 18 just like her. D'Shawna's Jeep pulled into the driveway.

"Whatup Sis, "D'Shawna yelled from the drivers seat while jumping out the door and fist bumping Madison. D'Shawna was Madison's best friend and star athlete at school she was Quarterback and starting Point guard. 6'5 all muscle with ebony skin and striking features "Ooh boy look at you your a little porcelain doll your sister didn't say you were going to dressup so cute just for me."

Cole felt D'Shawna's eyes look him over like a starving man at a buffet. He felt a slight blush creep over his face.

"D! Thats my brother you know we don't mess with family." Madison yelled looking like she was about to fight her best friend

"Relax Mads," D smiled "I know the rules he is just making it so tough"

They climbed into her Jeep to get the rest of the gang.

"Relax Mads I know it's just so hard when he looks so yummy you know I like them looking pure."

Where Does Cole Sit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)