More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by generaljiggler generaljiggler

Time to begin a new life.

Cody acquaints with his landlord

"Yes ma'am, that's me. It's wonderful to meet you Mrs. Mitchell." Cody said with a smile and extended his hand to her.

"Oh my, and polite as well!" she replied, taking his hand in hers to shake it. "I must say your picture doesn't do you much justice at all. You're actually much cuter than I had been lead to believe."

A streak of scarlet hit Cody's face as the word cute passed her lips. It was a word that had haunted him for most his life. Despite being eighteen Cody stood much shorter than most of his peers and only barely broke 5'4 in height. Even though he was fairly athletic, he lacked much in the way of muscle bulk and was instead much more lean mostly thanks to his time on the swim team. On top of that his bright blue eyes, blonde hair, and baby face made him something of a pretty boy. If it wasn't for his flat chest and short and scruffy haircut he could probably pass for a girl. Literally every date he had ever had was the result of them finding him more adorable than sexually attractive and never ended with anything more than a peck on the cheek. To say the word made him embarrassed was an understatement.

"Erm, yes um, thank you ma'am..." Cody stammered out a little, looking down to avoid eye contact and hopefully conceal his reddening cheeks.

"Please now, stop with this ma'am business. Just Vivian will be fine. I wanted to welcome you to our home as this IS your first day after all." said his landlord as she turned to guide him toward the home.

"Oh, thank you ma- erm, Vivian."

"There, much better." she replied again, a calming and inviting smile on her lips. As she lead the way Cody looked over her a little more. Long dark hair was tied into a loose bun that complimented her clear complexion, peach colored skin, and green eyes. Her attire, while both professional and sensible, made her figure practically hypnotic. Cody could tell that only a few buttons needed to be popped on her blouse for her full bosom to break free and her skirt was just tight enough to entice the eyes. Finally the way she moved with each step, even wearing heels, had enough grace and style to put any runway model to shame. Despite having at least fifteen years separating their ages, and at least six inches in their height, Cody couldn't help but appreciate the beauty. When people talked about beautiful older women they were almost certainly imagining a Vivian Mitchell.

"Of course we do expect the best behavior from you. We're very particular to the people we allow to stay here and we have high hopes that you'll be a welcome addition here." Her voice brought him back into reality just as she was opening the door.

"Now then, your bags arrived earlier this morning so we have already seen to them. If you would like, there are a few matters I would like to discuss with you in my office. I can lead the way now if there are no objections?"

Well? Does Cody follow Vivian to her office or does he have something else he would like to do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)