More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who finds the Sex Cologne?

Cody Cunnigham, 45-year old retired teacher

Cody Cunnigham walked across the hot, hard pavement as the sun beat mercylessily onto his shoulders. He had been walking from his apartment towards the mall for what felt like 25 minutes, 25 minutes suffering silently under the unberable sun. Cody wished he still had his car to drive, it would have made travelling much easier but of course, that was no longer an option. Rebecca had taken the car, along with the house he'd lived in for over 10 years, forcing him to move to a crummy, tiny apartment building filled with partying college students. It didn't help that he had applied for retirement just months before Rebecca filed for divorce.

"Life's a bitch" Cody muttered to himself as he continued walking on the pavement, the shopping mall still far away from his reach. Frustrated, Cody considered hitching a ride with the next passing car when his eyes noticed a small, rather run-down thrift store. The building's exterior was ghastly, with paint clearly peeling off like the skin of a banana. , Cody made his way to the thrift shop, hoping the run-down building still boasted an air-condition system.

Opening the door, Cody was gretted with pretty much what he had expected, with dusty shelves filled to the brim with old junk nobody wanted. Cody felt as if he had stepped foot in an episode of 'hoarders'.

"Welcome sir" An early forties looking man wearing a somewhat ridiculous looking santa outfit greeted him, his fake white beard stretching all the way down to his tummy.

"How you doing" Cody half-heartedly greeted, more focused at the fact that the shop was lacking any air-con at all.

"You got any water in here?" Cody asked, clearly perspiring as his shirt seems to be soaked with sweat.

"All the way inside, to the left, and perhaps you'd be interested in checking our cologne section" The Santa Claus looking clerk advised as he observed Cody's sweaty body.

"Mhm" Cody grumbled as he pushed his way past the shelves decked with useless trinklets and gimmicky gadgets. Usually, he'd be offended that someone told him he needed cologne but Cody couldn't care less as he marched towards a cooler. He swinged the door open, a gush of cold air rapidly hits him as he grabs the nearest mineral water, opening the cap and chugging it straight down his throat. When he was done, he was holding a nearly empty, unpaid mineral water.

"Oh crap" Cody said as he grabbed another bottle from the cooler before heading back to the clerk. While walking back, he noticed a single shelf of colognes. Figuring he probably smelt like one of his students after gym, he browsed at the collection of colognes. There was one that promised to make him smell like strawberries and cherries while another that claimed women would be gushing over him if he used it.

Cody was about to settle for the strawberry one when one Cologne caught his eye. The box was black in colour, had the basic shape of a rectangle and had the words 'SEX COLOGNE' printed on it. Picking it up, Cody flipped the box to read its label.

'Sex Cologne, designed to bypass women's defenses and turn them into slushy, horny, slutty women that will drool at the mere sight of men's cock. Instant attraction guranteed.'

Cody chuckled, clealry amused at the pratical prop of this seemingly genuine cologne. He flipped the box over and noticed a warning lable that read:

'WARNING: Excessive and prolong exposure of cologne on women could, would, may and definitely will turn them into brainless whores. Sex Cologne is not responsible for any destruction in relationships or marriages. Recommended ages 18 and above"

"Brainless whores huh? Now I have to try it" Cody joked to himself, walking back to the clerk with a water and the sex cologne. He couldn't believe someone would go through this much effort to design and make a proffesional looking cologne for the purpose of a joke. Cody placed his items on the cashier and took out his wallet, the santa clerk taking notice of his choice.

"Sex Cologne, good choice" The clerk gave a rather creepy smile as he bagged the items.

"Crazy right? Anyways, here's 5 dollars, keep the change" Cody smiled as he walked out of the thrift shop and back into the sweltering heat, the santa cleark eyeing him rather curiously. Once he was outside, Cody took another sip from his bottle before opening the cologne box, revealing a cologne that looked like it was made from the cheapest materials in the world.

Cody threw the box away, sprayed two shots of cologne onto himself, embracing the surprinsgly pleasant honey aroma of the cologne before continuing on his journey and waited for women to rush him like mad dogs.

"Sex Cologne, yeah right, he chuckled to himself.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)