More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uh-Oh Uh-Oh

Which way should he go?

Climb up the Mountain (Broken Right now >.

“I’ll go back to the mountain. I should be able to get to that town pretty easily by following the road.” Grey looked back at the mountain. It’s huge red spires made it look like a giant kid’s sand castle. Grey gulped nervously.

“Well… better get my supplies,” Grey mumbled. “Supplies” meant three important things to Grey; Chips, soda, and the best survival tool, porno magazines. Many, many pornos. Grey, unfortunately, had not brought along any backpack or side pack. Grey was never a good craftsman either.

In any case, Grey created his Frankenstein of a backpack. Made of a spare jacket, some torn socks, and bound with two shoelaces, his freakish contraption was now holding is vitals of food and porn.

“Ooo, how comfy,” Grey said sarcastically as his back adjusted uncomfortably to this new weight. Then, Grey’s journey up the mountain began. At first, all was easy going; the road ahead was a little dusty by it was easier to travel than walking in the tall flowery grass. Until…

A tiny drop of water plummeted from the dark clouds overhead. It’s small mass landed on Grey’s backpack, soaking into a particularly favorite magazine. It featured a young petite girl having unprotected sex and getting a cream pie from the less-than-pretty dude. Grey had a sexual fetish of unprotected cream pies, which reflected in his choice of porno wares.

“Oh, great… Rain. Just what this trip needs.” Disgruntled and now soaking wet, Grey trudged up the now muddying trail, slipping with every step. After ten minutes, Grey’s pants became caked with mud, all the way up to his crotch. The moisture was soaking in, making some places on him quite cold and unpleasent.

“The hell with this! I’m going up over there!” “There” was a large rocky area off the side of the path. It was the site of a very old avalanche; the rocks were now covered in green moss. Grey somehow thought this was a better way to go as he disregarded the safe path of soft mud for the slick hard rocky face of the mountain.

“Hehehe, I’m like some sort of cat! I can’t fall off!” Grey exclaimed as his veins were pumped full of adrenalin from risking with every slip of his feet. He had been climbing for awhile now. Slowly, he crawled up the rocky side of the mountain like some sort of foolish fly; his hands grabbed for every solid rock they could find in the approaching darkness of night.

“Hah, this… isn’t so… bad!” Grey gasped. Ironically, after this statement, disaster struck Grey. His abomination of a carrying device had finally had enough of carrying Grey’s precious porn. The extensive weight of the water combined with the materials caused the bag to burst, making the innocent porno’s eject out over the side of the mountain.

“Son of a bitch! No!” Grey bellowed as he attempted to grab his favorite porno from the side of the mountain. At this point, Grey’s sense of safety was masked by the urgent need to grab his pornos. He failed to catch it, and it flittered down the mountain into the darkness. He was twisted around, staring as the last of his pops rolled down the side of the mountain.

“Damnit…. W-Whoa! Nearly slipped there…” Grey suddenly figured out that he was holding onto the mountain with one hand as his body leaned out from it, somehow thinking that he could reach his porn if he reached far enough. His intense fear of falling to his had finally returned and he clung to the cliff’s edge for dear life.

What can I do Grey thought as he dared to look down. He quickly averted his eyes from the deep crevice below him. He considered his options. He could continue on his way, without porn and food and hope that he could find some sort of shelter from the rain. This didn’t seem too promising. Grey could also go down and retrieve his lost food supplies. No problem, just risk life and limb for some chips and porn. Good porn though Grey thought sadly as he saw his favorite on a rock maybe 50 feet below, along with his massive collected of food and porn. Neither option seems good to Grey, but he will have to choose one.

Which path, Reader?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)