More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by erogeek erogeek

What do you do?

Click off the link and smirk at her

"Fine," you say, "keep your secrets. I don't care what kinky porn you watch anyways...but I bet it's real nasty stuff you're too embarrassed to admit watching."

"Yeah, thanks," she says sarcastically. "You wish".

"Oh I bet I do," you repeat the title of the video you saw, just to make sure she knows you saw it. She gasps, partially in horror and embarrassment. "Really vanilla stuff, right?" you add, just to playfully twist the knife in. That gets a rise out of her, and she puffs up her flushed, naked chest and crosses her arms. You have to admit, she's really adorable when she gets indignant.

"Oh I've seen your browser history, buddy, and you have absolutely no room to lecture me on that subject," she retorts. "Unlike you, I'm mature enough to not make a big deal out of it". Oh it's on now, you're not backing down from this one, at least as long as it stays playful.

"What, you're waiting for me to find the kinky stuff for you so you don't have to look yourself?" you shoot back.

"Oh I'm completely capable of finding whatever I want to get off to on...my own..." she says, realizing she just inadvertently confessed to the whole thing.

"Ha!" you stab a finger at her, striking an overly dramatic pose. "J'accuse!" If looks could kill, you would be a smoking stain on the rug right now. Fortunately they don't, and all Alice can do is seethe quietly, naked and dripping wet from the shower, in front of you. You think you may have taken it a bit too far for a minute, then she shrugs her shoulders.

"Fine," she says, "I watch porn. Yes, even kinky stuff. Every now and then. You gonna do something about it?"

You grin, and say, "yes, I plan to do something about it. I plan to tease you about it until you stop acting like it's a big deal."

She shrugs and turns her naked butt to you, about to walk out of the room. "I'm already over it," she admits. "So...if anyone's making a big deal out of it, it's you". She's putting up a front, but you can tell she's grateful you're at least taking it lightly.

Seeing her relief, what do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)