More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DemoonMunkay DemoonMunkay

What's next?

Clearly a Scam

You shake your head In annoyance. You have no memory of downloading the app and the things it claims are obviously trying to get you to take people’s pictures for some kind of data mining. You figure you must have picked it up somewhere while web surfing. Your first instinct is to delete it before it can cause any real damage.

When you can’t delete it outright like normal apps it basically confirms your suspicion. You’ll probably have to do a factory reset to get rid of it, but there’s no time for that now. You have a class to hit. You put the phone to sleep and pocket it before grabbing your bag and heading out.

Today was Women’s History, an easy token class that you just needed the credits for. You guess after five years of teaching it your Professor figured that out too since she seems fairly laid back and not too strict on classroom policy. “Maintain a C and don’t be noisy” was essentially all she asked.

You figure this wouldn’t be too bad a class to try a full reset on your phone... or maybe play it safe and just point it at the back of someone’s head and just, ya know, try the app...

Delete or Test

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)