More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galacticgirl28 galacticgirl28

Settling Things

Clearing things up.

We were sitting on the bed together, I was eyeing him up and down while he stared at me intently. I knew that he was trying his best not to stare at himself, I felt quite jealous to learn that it was his ex-girlfriend's body that he was turned into. My mind was already overthinking over what possibilities that made him turned this way, did he ever had intense feelings for her that he turned into her? Or were they connected in away that I will never understand. All these voodoo crap starts to fill with nonsense making me even less rational.

I decided that I need to try and break the silence first.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked him calmy, trying to hide my irrational anger towards him.

He shrugged his shoulders, placing his arms at the back of his body, leaning onto the bed which made his boobs pop out of the shirt, revealing the pointiest nipples, "I feel really weird. It's like everything is missing. My dick and balls are, but I have Anna's boobs now.

I scowled, of course I was jealous! All the possibilities that could happen being his Anna's body could send me crazy. He could have feelings for Anna again, cheat on me, never getting the boy I love back again, and here he is staring up the ceiling avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well, can you tell me what happened at 3 in the morning?"

"Er... I had a really bad stomach ache at first, and I really needed to use the toilet to shit. But somehow while I was taking the most painful dump of my life, I couldn't feel my body turning into Anna at all. Probably it was from the immense pain my body was feeling from dinner. I only realized what happened when I went to wash my hands and saw Anna in the mirror, which is me!. "

".. did you.. do anything to yourself?"

There was an awkward silence between us, he obviously did. Maybe he's not going to be straight up with me since anything he could do to himself he would consider me thinking that it's cheating.

He cleared his throat and looked away, "I played with myself abit.. thats all. It's not cheating, I promise its not."

"I know. I just.. needed to clear things in my head since it's your ex girlfriend. It's Anna, there could be tons of possibilities as to why you turned into her.. do you still have some back door feelings for her?"

"What? No! I love you Jane, don't even think like that! As for your question, I have no friggin clue. I'm not even sure If she's in my body or not."

I felt a little sense of relief, still a bit uneasy. I really need my emotions to slide off now and get some sleep. It's going to be a really long day for the both of us- well maybe just me. Eventually, we agreed on going back to bed, but it was weird cuddling up to John especially when he has a better figure than me and.. bigger tits. During my efforts of falling asleep, I made sure my arm didn't graze past his new tits, and I hope I'll never have to.

The next day..

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)