More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by galacticgirl28 galacticgirl28

The next day..

Late for work.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 9am, fuck I'm already late for work. Immediately, I rushed out of bed only to find John not under the sheets again. Ugh, whatever. Rushing to the bathroom, John was in the bathtub with a mirror at his new pussy, fucking masturbating in Anna.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. His arms shot up to cover his tits and crotch in front of me and gave me a guilty smile.

"Hey.. good morning, Jane"

"What on earth are you doing?" I was clearly pissed, from finding out that my boyfriend enrolled into a gender bender phenomenon to his ex girlfriend, waking up late for work, my boyfriend NOT waking me up for work, and finding him masturbating as Anna, I could seriously him.

He gave me an embarrassed laugh with Anna's stupid pretty girl smile, "It was for.. er.. science?"

I could feel my face boil, it makes me so angry and jealous that he's given the opportunity to touch another girl's body and not mine, and it bring s a slight feeling of .. horniness? Shit. The more I stall in front of this idiot the, the later I am for work.

"Ugh. Can you get the fuck out of the bathroom, you didn't even wake me up for work and now I'm late, all because of you turning into your stupid Anna"I shoo-ed him out of the bathtub, grabbing his feminine arms and pushing him out of the bathroom door.

"Hey! Anna's not stupid, ok. And I'm sorry I didn't wake you up! I Thought you had it handled!"

The voice of Anna coming out of John's lips muffled as I turned on the shower.

"Oh shut up, John! You know why I'm angry, asshole."

When I was done showering, I found him behaving himself on the bed, fully clothed and sitting down. He managed to pull of those stupid guilty puppy eyes as Anna, fucking hell.

"What."

"Don't be mad, please. I really couldn't help it."

"Well I'm even more mad at the fact that I'm late and you did nothing about it!"

I knew he was right, but I was too stubborn to let it go. I ignored whatever he said after that and got ready for work. As I was wearing my shoes, I gave him a scowl,

"Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." He just nod his head.

While I was on my way to work, I felt horrible. Maybe I'm not the best supporting girlfriend ever, but I should be more supportive towards him. I wonder how is he gonna spend his day off now that he's alone.

Naughty or nice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)