More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beastlyboy beastlyboy

What's next?

Claudius Aurelias, son of a senator, mild build

You are Claudius, son of senator Tartus Aurelias. You have a muscular build, but are of average height. You are known for your beautiful face, and curly golden hair. The ladies flock to you with every opportunity. Your so good lucking you might just be the most desirable man in all of Rome.

Its not just your looks that the ladies are after. As the son of a senator you are a member of one of the most powerful families in the entire empire. One day you will be a senator yourself. This power earns you many friends, and enemies. Still life is good. You drink, and fuck whoever you want. To keep boredom at bay you even compete in the gladiatorial games.

Today is going to be one of the biggest games ever held. Although the games are usually held for slaves, on occasion a high ranking family will put in a member of their own to compete, typically with the restriction that the game is not to the , only a declaration by the emperor can declare a victor.

The crowd roars as you enter the Colosseum. There are fresh blood stains on the the ground from the match before. The Audience loves you. Although your family is rich, your individual power is the people. They adore you, and you will eventually use them to gain a senate seat and destroy your enemies.

In high front row sits the emperor, he always watches the games. Directly to his right sits Senator Commodus, a hated rival of your family. Its not good that he sits next to the emperor. Still in the front row, but a ways down sits your father and the rest of your family.

Who are you facing in the games?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)