More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vagabond12 Vagabond12

What's next?

Clarissa - The Mercenary

Clarissa drums her fingers impatiently against the metal of the mainframe, her eyes darting from the progress bar displayed on her CyberLink and back to the door. The upload is going too slowly. Despite her best efforts, her malware upload is likely to have notified at least one of the security goons of her presence. Thankfully she had the foresight to scope the building out a week in advance and upload an innocuous “Black Out” script to disable the cameras for when she came back to do the real job. The progress bar is nearing 100% now. Almost time to disconnect and slip out without being discovered. The job almost feels too easy…

CLICK!

A light in the hallway outside switches on suddenly and a pair of heavy, tired footsteps begin to trudge along, getting incrementally louder as the goon nears the door to the server room.

“Shit!” Clarissa swears to herself. Her eyes once again dart around the room, hoping to find a hiding spot before the goon reaches her. The footsteps are only getting louder…

Suddenly the handle to the door begins to twist and light from the hallway streams into the room. Having no more choices, Clarissa ducks down behind one of the other mainframe towers, just out of sight, and just in time.

“Are you sure it said server 8?” The guard yawns into his earpiece. His flashlight clicks on as he begins to check the corners of the room. “There’s nothing in here. You know that thing pings once a shift, it’s probably nothing…” He goes quiet as whoever is on the other end of the earpiece cuts him off. “Yeah, yeah. I know, I know. The one night we don’t properly check…” He sighs and trudges in deeper into the room. The light from his flashlight piercing the darkness where Clarissa was standing just a moment ago.

It almost seems like she’s gotten away with it until the beam of his flashlight slides up the mainframe tower and settles on the CyberLink which Clarissa had left behind. Shit.

“Oh shit… I think we have a…” The guard doesn’t get to finish his sentence. Quickly Clarissa bounds out of her hiding place and clamps a hand firmly over his mouth, muffling his voice. Immediately the guard reaches down for the pistol on his hip. His hand fumbling with the clasp.

He’s stronger, but she’s quicker… She lunges down, grasping the holster, and with one very well practiced movements, unclasps it from his waist and tosses it across the room, sending it clinking and crashing against the wall on the other side of the room. The instant Clarissa hears that first bounce, she retrieves her own pistol from the holster strapped to her thigh and presses the barrel against the fleshy underside of his jaw.

“Turn it off.” Clarissa whispers, nodding towards his earpiece.

With wide eyes, the man complies.

“Good. Now then. Don’t move. Don’t scream. Don’t do anything unless you’re told to, and maybe we can both get what we want.” Clarissa says sternly, taking two steps back, just out of arms reach, with the barrel of her gun still aimed at his head.

The man nods quickly, and then seems to give Clarissa a peculiar look as she steps into the light. His eyes, of course, begin wandering… Clarissa sighs inwardly as his eyes roam her breasts and feminine figure. No matter how much fire power she has aimed at someone, every single guy seems to think with their cock once they see her. Her outfit is skintight. She’s wearing tight, black catsuit which unfortunately emphasises the size and shape of her large breasts which are currently held in a sports bra underneath. Her legs are entirely covered by the jumpsuit, though run into the same issue of having the material accentuate her long legs and thighs. Her hair is currently hidden under a black beanie to prevent it from getting caught in objects, or worse yet, being loose and exploited in a fight.

As the guard continues to ogle her, Clarissa’s attention is hijacked by three modest beeps, indicating a successful upload of her malware file. Another contract complete. Now she just needs to escape… Clarissa reaches over with one hand, still keeping the guard in the sights of her gun, and disconnects her CyberLink, stashing it in one of her pouches which she has strapped to her legs with her various gadgets and tools.

“I think this is the one time I don’t mind getting held at gunpoint.” The guard says with that same perverted tone they all use when they try to be clever.

“What did I just say?” Clarissa asks with a sigh, glaring at the man.

“Come on, if every merc had a pair as nice as yours I think you’d all have a better reputation!” He continues, ignoring the very real threat of having his brains blown out.

“Pair…?” Clarissa asks with growing frustration. “You still have time to stop being a dumbass if you-“

“Tits!” The guard jumps in with a lewd smirk.

“Fucking…” Clarissa swears under her breath before walking up and smacking the guard hard against the side of his head with the butt of her gun. As soon as the two dense objects connect, the man drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

“I literally walk them through it… Every fucking time… But they still…” Clarissa grumbles to herself as she begins to walk towards the exit, stepping over the pervert to do it. Right before she reaches the door she pauses and turns around. That same lewd smirk is still plastered on his face as he seemingly enjoys a very interesting dream.

“… Fuck it. He deserves it.” Clarrisa grins to herself, stepping back over to the man and helping herself to the contents of his wallet.

Where does Clarissa go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)