More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

Select your prince!

Clarence

You've selected Clarence of the Earth Kingdom.

-Profiles-

Clarence: Stands at 5 feet 10 inches, weighs in at 139 pounds, and is quite athletic when it comes to his physique. Has slightly long medium blond hair in a low ponytail and blue eyes. Usually wears a pair of dark yellow pants, black fingerless gloves, and black boots, and when not in battle, he dons a dark gold vest.

Kerrie: Stands at 5 feet 2 inches, weighs in at 110 pounds. Has shoulder-length black hair and blue eyes. Usually wears a long-sleeved royal blue blouse, a long gold skirt, and dark brown boots, and when in battle, she dons silver armor and a matching helmet. Bust size is B.

Corinna: Stands at 5 feet 2 inches, weights in at 110 pounds. Has shoulder-length royal blue hair kept two ponytails and green eyes. Usually wears a sleeveless coral-colored tank top, a pair of grey daisy dukes, black fishnet stockings, and dark yellow ankle-length boots, as well as a large, black pirate hat on her head. Bust size is D.

Regan: Stands at 5 feet 2 inches, weights in at 105 pounds. Has long, indigo hair gathered in a long braid and purple eyes. Usually wears an olive-colored short-sleeved blouse, a knee-length dark brown skirt, white knee-length socks, and brown pumps, and when in battle, she wears a red cloak. Bust size is F.

With that said, welcome to the life of a prince!

--

"Oh, Clarence! Wake up, sleepyhead!" A voice called out.

That voice belonged to your annoying but otherwise lovable little sister Lily; as she jolted you awake by shaking at you a few times, you finally awoke, and groaned as you sat up.

"Morning, Lily." you said as you rubbed the back of your head.

"Mommy and Daddy want to have a word you with you, so can you please hurry up and get dressed, pleeease?" Lily asked with big, soulful eyes.

"Okay, sure." you replied, and as she exited your bedroom, you went to get dressed.

By the time you were ready to go, you went to your parents' throne; King Lyall and Queen Muriel had already been expecting you.

"Morning, dad. Morning, mom. So, what's new?" you ask.

"Good to see you're awake, Clarence. It's about time we break the news to you about something very important." King Lyall said.

"Aside from our victory against the Seven Vices, you have proven to yourself that you can become an adventurer, and with that, we've even brought three maidens to accompany as not only allies, but companions." Queen Muriel added.

"They are as follows: the knight Kerrie, whose father has been a well-known member of our cavalry; the pirate Corinna, who came from the South and wanted to make a name for herself; and the red mage Regan, a jack-of-all-trades in sorcery. But there is also a catch: the gods had even chosen them to compete for your affections, even though Regan has been your best friend since childhood." King Lyall said.

"It will be an honor if any of them ask for your hand in marriage, and become the Earth Queen-in-waiting." Queen Muriel said.

"Sure." you said, rubbing the back of your head once again. Concerning romance, you were rather aloof, but there was a good chance you'd open up.

Exiting the castle, you find yourself outside the castle grounds in the Earth Kingdom, accompanied by three guardsmen who will each escort you to a specific girl.

Where do you wish to go?

The training grounds, where Kerrie is instructing a few trainees?
The market, where Corinna is trying to buy some new items?
Regan's house, where she's busy making a tasty meal?
Or perhaps...?

Where should you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)