More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Streaklover Streaklover

Who are you?

Clara Hawkins (Gravity Queen)

Name: Clara Hawkins (AKA: Gravity Queen)

Gender: Female

Appearance: Clara is a 19 year old girl of British nationality, with a body shape that can be described as "average but pretty" with both her breasts and ass not being overly large, but still respectable. She has a pale skin, long and dark brown hair, heterochromatic eyes (left is green, right is blue), and is fully shaved across her body (with the obvious exception of her head). She choses to dress for comfort and practicality over style, usually wearing clothes that are more suitable for whatever climate she's in, though she does have a weakness for dresses and skirts. Due to the requirements of her powers, she always tends to go commando, and has a larger purse that has both her superhero "outfit" and enough room to put her clothes in.

Personality: Clara can best be described as an Agent of Chaos, both with and without the mask. She has a penchant for pranking or scaring people whenever she wants to, and usually fights with a manic glee. That being said, she tries not to actively hurt people, only causing permeant injury or when needed, preferring to let the courts decide the fate of the criminals she catches. The only time she's ever killed someone was during a hostage situation, where she decided to prioritize the safety of the hostages over the criminal. Outside the mask she's a professional gamer, and a rather popular one at that, letting her brand of chaos shine in her friend group. She's also a good programmer, with enough skills in cybersecurity to prevent all but the most talented hackers from gaining access to her devices and data. She's also autistic, leading her to have difficulties when it comes to understanding social situations, nuance and some emotional cues. That being said, she can understand these things if explained in a clear manner.

Orientation: Lesbian

Powers: Gravity control: This ability allows Clara to manipulate gravity, giving her the powers of levitation, wall climbing (by shifting her gravitational direction to effectively turn walls and ceilings into the floor instead of sticking herself to a wall like Spider Man), flight (though in reality she simply "falls" into any desired direction rather then actually fly), telekinesis, gravitational decrease (making herself much lighter and faster), gravitational increase (making herself much heavier and stronger), and teleportation (achieved by warping spacetime through her gravitational control, though a high amount of concentration is needed to actually pull it off). Climate resistance: This is a passive ability that gives Clara extra endurance within harsher climates, protecting her from sunburns, hypothermia and the like, which is extremely handy due to her requirements. There are limitations, however, with this protection only extending to things that typical clothing can protect someone from. It'll prevent Clara from freezing to during a winter in New York, but it won't protect her from being shot.

Sexual Requirements: Clara can only use her powers when functionally naked, with her entire torso needing to be on full display. Her head and limbs can be covered, leading to her wearing elaborate gloves, boots and a mask. In addition, her powers are also tied with her arousal, the more aroused she is the stronger her powers become. This means that she needs to be horny in order to use her powers, but she also becomes extremely powerful when she's having an orgasm. Due to this secondary requirement, she also has a remote controlled vibrator in her pussy at all times, linked with a smartwatch built into her suit. When she needs more power, she increases the intensity of the vibrator. At her absolute strongest, she can theoretically generate a black hole.

Where is the Gravity Queen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)