More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by krichi krichi

Who is the protagonist? What is the form of possession?

Clara - Eternal love (Ghost)

Clara wasn't the niciest person in the world, that became very clear after her . Only some phew people went to see what happened, most of them just relatives or randoms who were happy with her diying. Jacob was probaly the only one who cared about her in some way, they were lovers for a long time but never married, cause they don't cared about it in anyway.

"The bitch is really dead, not the I give a fuck, just wanted her to pay me before kick the bucket." One woman in a long dress said letting a tiny smile escape, but Jacob don't let that slide. He went to her to demand some respect, he was very taller than her and much more stronger leaving her worried. But out of nowhere she froze with a blank expression like a statue, some seconds later she came back to her senses but was acting strange. She got closer to Jacob whispered. "Wanna shove this BBC inside my asshole?" She turned around and bend over to him letting a great view of her ass.

After a few moments she got up in a hurry, looking very embarrassed not knowing why she did that, neither Jacob. After the event ends he get out and went to his house still feeling sad about his girl, he wanted to chill out a bit to get his head more fresh. After half hour someone knocked on his door, he got out of his bed and to his surprise it was the milf next door.

"Hey Jacob, they let your package in my house." Jacob had one or two fantasies about her, but she never talked with him more than necessary, on top of that Clara would kill her if she saw her flirting with others girls. When he reached his hand to the package she drop it to the ground, her eyes rolled and she start to shiver a bit, than the same smile the crazy girl had was now in his neighboor face. She grabbed his arm with one hand and dive the other inside his shorts and pulling his cock out. "Let me suck on this to you, I really wanna a big load down my throat." He didn't think twice.

She starts licking his cock them finally shove it down her trhoath, the huge cock almost don't fit, but the girl was hungry for it moving her tongue so good around it Jacob couldn't contain himself sending a big load of cum in her mouth. She swallow it all, then stopped in place getting his cock out of her coughing. "I don't know what happened to me, please don't talk with my husband about that." She cleaned the cum of her face and get out running to her house. The girl really knew how to please a man.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)